𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

i took the hot pot of fresh food i had just finished cooking and served it onto my plate. a satisfied grin sitting on my face while i stared at the scrumptious meal that sat in front of me. i took my fork and dug into my food whilst i scrolled through social media. the tiktok paused for no reason, a call entering my phone. it was ... my mother in law? i picked up the phone "hello" i answered cheerfully "hi y/n how are you?" "i'm good michelle how are you?" "great thank you for asking, are you doing anything at the moment?" "no no i'm not" "great! i was wondering if you could come over, y/bf/n hasn't come out of his room for a few days and he hasn't been eating we're really worried about him and we can't seem to get him out, we were hoping that you could try?" "of course yeah, i'll be over in 10" "okay y/n thank you!" i hung up.

i got up to put my food in the fridge and change my clothes. as soon as i was done i drove over to his house. i walked up to his front door and knocked, his sister opened the door, she smiled at me "he's upstairs" she pointed "thank you" i smiled back. i walked to his bedroom and knocked, "i'm not hungry" he yelled "i wasn't offering you food" i said. i soon heard footsteps coming closer to the door, he opened it "y/n?" he questioned "thats me" i pulled him into a hug. i walked into his room and shut the door behind us. he lay down on his bed, me following behind. i got underneath the blankets and wrapped my arms around him, "what's been going on hm?" i questioned "nothing" he muttered "what are you doing here?" "i came to check up on you, so what's going on baby tell me" i rubbed his shoulder, "just, i'm just tired" he sighed, "that's it?" "yeah" he turned over and lay his head on my chest, i ran my fingers through his hair.

"you stressed?" i questioned "yeah" he continued "it's just, i got a lot going on right now you know? with my parents and school, i just feel so fucking tired, i know my mom is just worried about me but i just don't feel like doing shit sometimes, like i don't have the energy to i just wanna get home and lay down, sleep do whatever you know? and i feel like she doesn't get it. she acts like whatever she and my dad have going on affects just them, i can see it affecting my sister too but she just handles it differently and my mom only now cares because i haven't been eating, but before that she didn't give a fuck in her eyes i was just fucking lazy." he ranted.

"you're right, you do have a lot going on, which is why you can take as much time as you need resting. you're not gonna feel like this forever it's just temporary, resting is what you need baby. and hey eventually you're gonna feel better and you'll be back and better than ever" you smiled "yeah" he responded. his arms tightened around me, "can we get ice cream later?" i let out a little giggle "of course" he smiled and his eyes shut a few minutes later. "i love you" i whispered "i love you too" i heard him whisper back. my eyes soon shut too and we both drifted into a nap.

A/N
short but i've gotten a few comments for reverse comfort and this is the best i could come up with sooo here you go :)

requests are open! 🤍

word count: 633