𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

this was requested <3

"uhhh oh the speaker!" i exclaimed to my boyfriend who was beside me, he looked at me and nodded and walked back into our house to grab it. he soon came out with the speaker in his hand and placed it into the trunk. "okay and that's everything right?" "yup!" i replied i hopped into the passenger seat and we were now on our way to the beach.

as we drove onto the highway i rolled the windows down, my hair was in a bun, my fly aways flying in the same direction as the wind. i looked over at y/bf and he was laughing at me. we both sang along to our favorite song in our shared playlist. i soon smelt the scent of salt water in the air and i knew we were nearing our location.

we drove around a bit trying to find a spot to park, it was a bit more crowded since it was the weekend but we managed to squeeze in somewhere. we got out the car, a smile growing on my face, i hadn't been to the beach in a while, it felt good to be back. y/bf and i had the trunk open trying to figure out who was going to carry what, he complained a bit saying that i "over packed" but i was just making sure we were prepared. we walked to the vast area of sand to try and find a good spot, a bag on each of my shoulders as he carried the cooler and umbrella. we found a good spot and set up. he stuck the umbrella deep into the sand and i put down our towels and took out the stuff we were going to use.

"okay babe let me put sun screen on you" i told him, he took his shirt off, already in his swimming trunks "dammnnn" i teased him whilst a smirk made its my way onto my face, he smiled and rolled his eyes. i took the bottle of sun screen and squeezed the liquid onto my hand and worked it in his back and he did the rest of his body his self.

i had been in my bikini top with my bottoms under my shorts before i had taken my shorts off. i applied sun screen to my whole body before i felt someone squeeze my ass. the action made me flinch and it was followed by a laugh coming from y/bf who was behind me. "it's not funny you scared me" i joked, he held out his hand for me to give him the bottle of sun screen so he could apply it to my back, as soon as he was finished he smacked my ass.

"bro what is it with you and my ass today" "it's right there what do you expect me to do!" "you're ridiculous" i laughed. "okay are you done now? can we go to the water please?" he pleaded "yes yes we can go" he pulled my arm and ran to the ocean like a little kid. "oh my god slow down" i exclaimed. he ran right into the water, me hesitantly behind him because it was cold. he read the expression on my face "oh come on!" he picked me up and dipped me into the water. "holy fucking shit it's cold" i cursed "whatever you're such a baby" he told me, "no i am no- okay maybe" i admitted. he was laughing and i took it as my opportunity to splash him, some water getting into his mouth which he immediately spit out. he splashed me back and we continued back and forth until "okay it's in my eye i'm out i'm out" i called and walked out of the body of water because my eye was stinging.

he followed behind me as i sat down onto my towel. my eye was closed but tears were coming out of it. "fuck baby i'm sorry i didn't
mean to i was trying not to hit your face but i-" "it's okay y/bf/n i know you didn't but can you get like a bottle of water and pour it in my eye? to try and like wash it out?" "yeah yeah yeah" he quickly replied, "lay down" he told me, i did and he came over, "can you open your eye?" not really if i try i just kinda automatically close it" "huh okay" he removed my hand which was covering my eye and poured a bit of water over it, the stinging getting less intense each time he poured more water. my eye stopped burning and i sat up, "fuck your eye is like really red" "do i look crazy?" he laughed at my question "just a little" he joked "oh fuck off" i spoke and shoved his shoulder. we stayed in the sand until the sun set and ate the snacks i brought while playing music. "you ready to go?" he asked "mhm" i hummed in response.

requests are closed 🤍

word count: 849