𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

the next few weeks consisted of me coddling
y/bf/n. i tried not to treat him like baby because i knew if it were me i'd be pissed. i just couldn't help myself. i was worried about him doing anything to himself if i wasn't there. it's scary seeing someone you love in a state like that. i ended up temporarily moving in with him just so i could help him get better.

"okay i'm going to the store, you wanna come?" i asked him with a hopeful grin on my face "nah" "okay well then i'll see you when i get back, your appointment is at 2:30 remember" "okay, be safe i love you" "i love you too" i closed the bedroom door. i took out my phone and called his number. yes it may seem ridiculous that i call him while i'm not at home but if i don't it has me really worried. half the time he's just sitting on the bed watching tv. i quickly finished my shopping and headed home.

as i got home i put all the groceries away and i headed to y/bf's bedroom. he ended up falling asleep. i crawled up to him and placed a kiss on his cheek. he started to wake up and looked over at me. i smiled at him and ran my fingers through his hair. "it's time to get ready for your appointment babe" he sighed and lay on my chest "i don't want to" "i know i know but you've been making progress, plus on our way back we can get your favorite foood" i said trying to cheer him up.

he sat up slowly "okay but i'm going in sweatpants" "deal" i replied. he changed into his sweatpants and we left to his therapist appointment. it had been around an hour when y/bf came out of the room, we headed to pick up his meds and then headed to popeyes, not his favorite food but he wanted a chicken sandwich.

once we had gotten home we sat on the couch and watched a movie. a few hours later i told y/bf something he probably didn't wanna hear. "baby it's time to shower" "nah" "yeah" "don't want to" "what if i shower with you" "okay"

that was quick.

and no it's not gross. if you think not wanting to shower is just being lazy then leave, that shit can be hard.

y/bf had hopped in the shower and i began to strip and i turned on some music. y/bf/n just kinda stood there, letting the warm water stroll down his body, his eyes shut. i squeezed some shampoo onto my hand and began to run my hands through his hair, scrubbing thoroughly. i did the same with the conditioner.

when it came to the body wash i scrubbed his back with the loofah but then handed it to him, "uhh scrub your willy" i said in a british accent "what the fuck" he chuckled, "i'm not doing it for you bud, oh and make sure you get your ass too" i sent a smack flying to his rear. he hates when i do it but tbh i don't care. soon he was finished bathing and i sent him to his room to get changed while i finished up.

the rest of the night we just lay in bed scrolling through tiktok, watching shows, eating, all that.

a/n
i just wanted to say that i'm not romanticizing mental illness or suicide at all. these 2 chapters were written more about how one can get better with help. i also know that i suck at updating and it's been like 2 months and i'm very sorry but i can't say that it isn't gonna happen again. i don't see myself frequently updating. with that being said this book is not done at all but if you are looking forward to reading something that is constantly going to be updated this book isn't for you. i'm going to try to update at least once a week but again no promises! i have also recently gotten out of a situationship (hence why i wasn't writing) and it took some time to like heal and stuff but jt changed my view on relationships and stuff quite a bit so there might be a slight change in my chapters. also tysm for your guys' support i seriously cannot believe that people willingly read shit that i write ... and also roast it but anyways i hope y'all passed ur classes lol

requests are open! 🤍

word count: 700