Another motive?

Maki's POV 

I walked back into my dorm to tell Kaito what Shuichi told me. I honestly don't understand why some people are being rude to Shuichi, like it isn't his fault Kokichi happened to like him more.

"What'd he want?" Kaito said in a cold voice.

Jeez, he doesn't have to sound so pissed.

"Well, Mr. Grumpy pants. He just told me that Monokuma said to him that if we figure out who the mastermind is we can end this killing game and Kokichi will be turned back to normal and no one has to die."

"How can we trust him? How do we know he's not lying?" Kaito said now turning around to face me.

"Why would Shuichi lie to us? You know it isn't his fault that Kokichi chose him, so you and some of the others shouldn't be so harsh on him. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go tell the others." I said as I walked out of my dorm.

Monokuma's POV 

Hm, no one seems to be killing each other.. maybe I need another motive.

Shuichi's POV 

I was walking Kokichi to my dorm. As I was walking back I was given glares by a lot of people, I then started walking with my head down. Once we made it to dorm I unlocked it and took Kokichi inside. I laid him down on my bed.

"Okay Kokichi. You should probably get some rest,"

"No! No sleep!" Kokichi said sitting up and crossing his arms.

I sighed. This is gonna take forever..

"Kokichi, you need to get some rest. Then once you wake up I'll take you to dinner."

"No!" Kokichi whinned.

I started getting annoyed. I was already annoyed with everyone getting angry with me and now Kokichi was making me annoyed by not listening.

"Kokichi listen! I don't feel like dealing with this right now. So go to sleep!" I accidentally yelled out. 

Kokichi flinched and tears started to form in his eyes.

I suddenly realized what I did.

"K-kokichi.. I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm really sorry.." I said,

Kokichi was still crying. Even though I yelled at him he was still reaching out to me. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

He hugged me.

"No.. I'm sorry S-shu.. I should've listened t-to you, you were having a bad day and c-couldn't take anymore.."

I just hugged him back and laid down with him. We both fell asleep.

A few hours later 

Me and Kokichi woke up to the sound of the announcement thing going off. What the heck was going on?

After dinner everyone report to the gym for a new motive! 

Another motive? I have a really bad feeling about this.. 

I looked over at the clock next to my bed. 4:30 we still have about two more hours.  In the two hours we waited I let Kokichi walk around my dorm and look at stuff.  Two hours went by and me and Kokichi headed to the dinning hall.  As we got to the dinning hall I saw Maki standing by the door, was she waiting for us..?  I walked over to her and she gave me and Kokichi a small smile, I slightly smiled back.

"Maybe after this motive everyone won't be mad at you."

"Y-yeah.. hopefully." I mumbled,

"Here, I'll take care of Kokichi for dinner, you deserve a break." Maki said taking Kokichi.

I just nodded and we both walked into the dinning hall.  Me, Maki, and Kokichi sat at one end of the table and everyone else was at the other end of table, it kind of surprised me, I thought Kaito would be over here too because of Maki.  I just shrugged it off as Kirumi came out and started handing out food to everyone.  As Kirumi came over to me, Maki, and Kokichi she sat me and Maki's plates down and asked Kokichi what he wanted to eat.

"Ummmmm, p-pasta!" Kokichi said smiling,

Kirumi gave him a small smile back and went back into the kitchen and make Kokichi his food.  Maybe I should start bringing him twenty minutes early to the dinning hall so he can tell Kirumi what he wants while she's making everyone their stuff.  About fifth teen minutes goes by and Kirumi comes back out of the kitchen and gives Kokichi his food, he smiles and gives Kirumi a hug.  Maki already finished her food and since she said I should have a break of taking care of Kokichi she helped feed him.  About twenty-five minutes goes by everyone else left the dinning hall, except for Kirumi cleaning up after everyone.  Maki finished up feeding Kokichi so while Maki went to clean Kokichi's dish I just cleaned up the mess Kokichi made, which wasn't much.  It was just some noodles here and there and some sauce he spilled, once I was finished I turned around to see Kokichi gone again.  I sigh.  Seriously.. again?  Then I see Kirumi walk out of the kitchen holding Kokichi's hand.

"Sorry if I worried you, he's alright.  He just wanted to help me put away things." she said as she gave me Kokichi and walked away.

I just nodded and waiting for Maki.  Maki came back and we both headed to the gym to see what motive Monokuma came up with this time.  Hopefully it isn't anything bad, I don't know how many motives I can take.  As me and Maki arrive to the gym everyone is staring at us.

"It's about fuckin' time you two slowpokes show up." Miu calls out.

As I was about to say sorry Maki speaks up.

"Do you wanna die?" Maki says in a threaten tone towards Miu,

Miu rolls her eyes and looks away.  I didn't even notice Monokuma on the stage with a bored adn annoyed expression.

"Now that everyone has quieted down and has arrived." Monokuma said glaring at me, Miu, and Maki.  "Time to introduce the new motive!  Now Mr. Detective, can you bring the little Ultimate Supreme Leader up to the stage." everyone groaned as I hesitantly brought Kokichi up to the stage.

I sat him onto the stage and walked back to where me and Maki were standing.

"Now!  Since no one is killing each other, I'm going to be giving one person their memories back from before the game and again the little Ultimate Supreme Leader will be choosing who it is!"

"We all know he's gonna pick Shuichi!" Kaito called out,

"Oh, we don't know that!" Monokuma said knowing damn well Kaito is right.

As last time Monokuma made Kokichi answer and of course he chose me.  I didn't really wanna do this motive but I don't really have a chose.. I don't wanna die, I wanna try to live and help everyone get out of here whether they all hate me or not.  I walked up to the stage and Monokuma lead me to this weird room.  He pushed me inside and some girl..?  It looked like came over and hooked me up to all this weird stuff and before I knew it everything went black..

................................................................................................................................................................

Okey, hope you all enjoyed this part.  It would've came out way sooner but I've been busy and stuff like that.  Anyway thanks for over 500 reads and thanks for the votes and the comments some of you all leave, I do read the comments and I'm glad that most of you like this story, anyway yeah bye-