Forever

Shuichi’s POV

Kirumi came over and brought everyone their food, then asked Kokichi what he wanted to eat. I don’t think Kokichi could pronounce the word toast because he pointed to the bread before yelling “Cook!” Kirumi was now making Kokichi his toast. Maybe I should’ve had Kokichi go earlier so he could tell Kirumi what he wants.. I’ll  do that for dinner. Considering how late we woke up I doubt anyone would be eating lunch.

About five minutes later Kirumi came back with Kokichi’s toast, once she gave him his toast he then sat down next to Himiko and began to eat her own food. Kokichi grabbed a piece of his toast and began to chew on it, I slightly laughed before finishing up my own food.

About twenty minutes later everyone was done eating, Kirumi was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes and the only ones left in the dining hall was me, Kokichi, and Himiko. Himiko was showing Kokichi some magic while he was finishing up eating. Soon later Kokichi finished his food and thanked Himiko for showing him some magic. I decided to let Himiko take Kokichi to her dorm so I could see if Kirumi needed help cleaning up.

No one’s POV

As Himiko was taking Kokichi to her dorm Shuichi walked into the kitchen to see if Kirumi needed help with anything. While Himiko was walking with Kokichi they ran into Tsumugi.

“Hey guys!” she said in a very cheerful voice,

Himiko found it off but just shrugged it off.

“Hi,” Himiko responded,

Kokichi just excitedly waved at the Ultimate Cosplayer.

“Are you and Kokichi doing anything important?” Tsumugi asked with a big smile on her face.

‘Why is she so happy?’ Himiko thought to herself but soon shrugged the question off again.

“Not really, I was just gonna take him back to my dorm to watch him.”

“Could I borrow him for a few moments? I wanna do some measurements so I can make him some more clothes.”

“Nyeh, okay.” Himiko said as she handed Kokichi off to her.

Tsumugi’s POV

Finally! Now time to make this killing game more interesting! (Tsumugi is the mastermind if you didn’t know already, lol. I’m only switching up the killings, not the mastermind -w-) I smiled at Himiko before taking Kokichi back to my dorm.

Once me and Kokichi walked into my dorm I quickly locked the door so nobody could come in.

“This is where you’re gonna spend the rest of your time in Kokichi.”

He then just looked at me confused. Oh, he’s a child. I guess he’s not gonna understand. Eh, whatever.