Who killed Tenko?

Miu's POV

I grabbed the paper labeled, 'Shuichi Saihara' on it and started to read through it.

Name: Shuichi Saihara

Personality: obsessive, loves Danganronpa, obsessed with Kokichi, into murders, can stand blood...

I stopped myself from reading, I couldn't read anymore of that. I was truly disgusted. How could someone possibly be like that? I need to keep Kokichi away from Shuichi at all cost.

I think Maki can see the disgust on my face and she grabs the paper from me and nods slightly.

"I know," Maki says as she puts the paper with the rest of them.

I put Kokichi in my lap and hug him tightly. I have to keep him safe, then I thought. What would happen if I died? Who would protect Kokichi then? I look over at Maki, she'd probably be my best bet.

"Hey Maki,"

"Yes?" she says as she looks over at me.

"If I happen to get killed or something, could you please protect and take care of Kokichi if Shuichi isn't back to normal. Whether he's a child or not."

Maki just sits there and doesn't respond. Oh god, is she not gonna help? Is she mad at me?

"I'll try my best to help him. I don't know how much help I'll be if he turns back to normal since he usually doesn't like help."

"Thank you so much Maki," I say as I feel myself slightly smiling.

???'s POV

Ugh. Why doesn't Kokichi ever come to me. I don't want to die in this hell hole, maybe I just need to approach him like Shuichi, Miu, and Maki do. Yeah, that should work!

No one's POV

Miu and Maki were still in Maki's dorm, Kokichi was rolling around on the floor while Miu and Maki where chatting.

While they were chatting Kokichi got up off the floor and went over to Miu and tugged on the hem of her dress.

"Yes Kokichi?"

"I-I wanna see Shu!"

Miu froze and looked over at Maki.

Maki stood up and picked up Kokichi. "Uh, Kokichi. Shuichi is busy right now."

Kokichi looks at Maki and furrows his eyebrows. "You're lying!"

"I guess he can still spot lies." Maki said sighing as she put Kokichi down on the floor.

Kokichi kept chanting the words "I want Shu!" While Miu and Maki discussed on whether or not they should let Kokichi see Shuichi.

"Kokichi. We'll let you see Shuichi, but only on one condition." Miu says looking Kokichi right in eyes.

Kokichi's face lights up as he hears he can see Shuichi.

"If Shuichi does anything that you don't like just scream on the top of your lungs and either me, Miu, or Kirumi will get you. Got it?" Maki said sternly.

Kokichi nods and reaches his arms out so someone can pick him up. Maki picks him up and takes him to Shuichi's dorm.

Maki's POV

I really hope Shuichi is at his dorm. I don't really wanna walk around the whole school just to find him. Once I get to his dorm and knock on the door, it creeps open and out comes Shuichi.