Chapter 11: The Wedding

The day that Diana was waiting for has finally come. Everyone was busy doing their stuff as Diana was looking at herself in the mirror back in the old house where her mother lived alone now.

Since Xavier got Stella a new house and away from their mother.

Diana was looking at the final alteration that she asked the seamstress did. There were some tiny emeralds that were attached to her bodice that reflexed the lights when she moved. Diana smiled as the emeralds were the representation of Arthur's green eyes.

If he did not get it, then it was a secret for her to keep.

Someone rapped at the door before Sam's brunette head was pushing through it. She was smiling as Diana turned to look at her maid of honor.

"Oh, you look stunning. I did not know that this alteration was better than fur," Sam gasped as her mouth was flying to her mouth. Diana laughed.

"At least I would not provoke anyone with it," she said before she was patting on her hair. It was set as a coronet on the top of her head as Diana was looking at the bouquet of flowers that she will be holding when walking down the aisle.

"Are you ready?" Sam asked before she was smiling at her best friend. This is the day that I will swear my love to Arthur, oh how exciting! Diana mused before she was walking out of the room.

"As I would ever be," she said before they were making their way to the backyard of their house for the wedding was garden-themed and what a better way to use their new house's backyard for anything?

Their wedding, of course!

*****

Zack was tying the necktie around his brother's neck as Arthur was looking a little bit nervous before he was sighing. Zack turned his eyes on his face before he arched an eyebrow.

"Are you sure you're okay? You don't want to vomit or anything?" his brother asked before Arthur was smiling at him.

"Yes, I am sure,"

"I just don't want you to ruin my masterpiece, that's all," Zack said before he was dusting invisible lint on the suit that Arthur wore. It was a black Armani suit, courtesy of Caleb, and it was the best piece that Arthur ever wore.

Not that he could not buy it, it was just that the Gamma would always be in black pants and sweating when he has to train another batch of new recruits and seasoned warriors. It would seem inappropriate to wear something fine to work.

"Okay, let's get going then. The guests have arrived," Zack said as he was looking outside the window of the master bedroom. Arthur sighed before shaking his body to get these jitters out of the way.

Then, someone rapped the door.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Xavier asked before Arthur was looking at him. His brother was arching his eyebrow at Arthur before Zack slipped away.

"Sure, Beta. Whatever you say," Zack replied before he warned Arthur again not to mess with his masterpiece. He waved his hand at his brother and told him that he will be careful.

"I mean it. And I find something amiss—"

"You will kick my ass, yes, yes. We all know of your threat, Zack," Arthur replied before Zack smiled at Xavier and went out of the room. The Beta and the Gamma were staring at each other before Xavier was the one that cleared his throat first.

"So, the day has come for you to take my sister as your wife,"

"It would seem so, yes,"

Then, there was a pregnant silence.