💥Ch.13💥

"Hahahaha they really listened"

Dabi was laughing and you were very much freaking out with todoroki kissing you. You thought to yourself the best thing to do was to distract yourself so you looked over to where Bakugou was and saw that Dabis arm was over his shoulder and they were both facing you.

Bakugou's lip was quivering, if it was from anger or fear you don't know, all you do know is that Dabi was smirking.

"Take this as a lifelong lesson, not everything a villain says is the truth," Dabi said and suddenly Bakugou was up in flames, his screams now filling the room as the fire grew with each passing second.

The screams dissipated as soon as they started and by the time todoroki had pulled away bakugou's corpse laid on the floor burned to ashes. If someone came in now they would not be able to tell you that the pile of ash that lay on the floor was Bakugou.

You stood there frozen, your eyes staring at what was Bakugou as the voices of the league and todoroki were drowned out by a loud ringing sound and your vision blurred with the sudden rush of tears.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What's going on, why is she standing there lifeless with tears streaming down her face!"

Todoroki began to panic as you stood there with a continuous flow of tears coming down your face.

"Tsk tsk tsk todoroki i guess you are easily persuaded"

Dark bite walked up to you and put his finger under your chin examining you.

"What?"

"Well you see todoroki I said that she would be released of the side effects of my quirk, but in reality it does quite the opposite. You see with contact of another person who is not the person they latched on to a nightmare plays in their head that feels real. Right now I assume someone died as she is crying"

"Y-you lied"

Todorokis voice broke as he spoke.

"Hahahaha well of course I lied, I want to see what their quirk can do with a large amount of emotional influence, and this is beyond a perfect reaction"

Dark bite stepped back, admiring you as your eyes flickered between pink and red.

"B-Bakugou"

You choked out a sob as you said bakugous name still seeing his body as a pile of ash.