💥Ch.6💥

You and Bakugou make your way silently to his dorm room with your hand gripping to the back of his hero costume.

You both luckily make it to his room without running into anyone and he lets you in. Your eyes wander around the room noticing how organized the room was. Everything seemed to be in place other than what looked to be a manga on Bakugou's desk. You pick it up curiously.

"Bakugou what's thi- is this a romance manga?!"

Reading the title you instantly recognize it as a romance manga.

"PUT THAT DOWN! THAT'S NOT MINE!"

What an interesting thing to find out about Bakugou. He likes romance, that's cute.

"Aww Bakugou you like romance manga, you just get cuter by the second."

"I'M NOT CUTE, I'M COOL!"

You giggle as he snatches the book from your hands and shoves it into a drawer. Nice to know where he keeps his manga, so if you can't sleep you have something to read.

"You shower first dumbass"

Oh no an issue has arisen.

"Umm Bakugou I can barely stand not grabbing onto you without freaking out, there is no way I can be in a whole different room without you visible."

You felt weak. You couldn't do anything and you were troubling Bakugou.

"You think I didn't think of that crazy eyes? I'll sit in the doorway with my back facing you."

Don't know why you didn't think he would have thought that far ahead, he is Bakugou after all.

"Oh...But then what about your turn"

A slight blush rose to his cheeks.

"I'm going to have to trust you to keep your eyes up."

You could feel how embarrassed Bakugou was and the second hand embarrassment added to your already high level of embarrassment.

"I-I WOULD NEVER!"

Your voice cracked and you realized that the quirks effects were getting worse. You bolted over to Bakugou and latched on without a second to spare.

"Oi what's wrong now?"

Your body began to shake more than ever and your breathing became uneven.

"HEY! WHAT'S WRONG DUMBASS!?"

"I-I don't k-know, it j-just g-got worse"

A knock on Bakugou's door in that moment did not help you calm down. The person on the other side of the door was saying something and you saw that Bakugou was yelling back at them but you could not hear him, your brain was drowning out any sound. Your grip tightened on him as the door knob turned and the door opened to reveal Aizawa. Bakugou and Aizawa were exchanging words seeing as their mouths were moving but you couldn't hear them. Aizawa's figure was scarier than before so you focused on Bakugou. You began zoning out, your sense of sight begging to blur and disappear with your hearing. You thought you were dying. Everything felt as if it was disappearing. The sound of Bakugou's voice saying your name for the first time brought you back to your senses.

"Y/N CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Y-yeah sorry..."

"For fucks sake dumbass don't just go limp like that"

Only now did you realize Bakugou was holding you up as your legs had given out.

"I-I didn't mean to.."

"Yeah yeah ok"

Bakugou wrapped both his arms around you forcing your face into his chest. The sweet scent of sugar filled the air once again, calming your nerves. Bakugou's arms were wrapped tight around you adding to the comfort, but wait...BAKUGOU'S HUGGING YOU.

"Bakugou, both you and Y/N are excused from class for the next two days till the effects of the quirk wears off but you will be expected to make up the classes later."

Aizawa's voice sounded almost normal with Bakugou's arms wrapped around you and your face shoved into his chest.

"Yeah yeah got it now leave us be."

With no respect Bakugou dismissed Aizawa and it was you and him alone again.

"*cough* You better now dumbass?"

You look up to see Bakugou's face flushed with him looking at you.

"Y-yeah sorry..."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.