💥Ch.14💥

"Why the fuck is she calling my name like that"

Bakugou hissed as dark bite stood next to him.

"Well my boy, I do believe you died, or at least that's what she can see. You see she is blind to how the real world looks right now, she is trapped in her nightmare which is triggering her quirk, speaking of which she decided to attack rather then heal you, I assume your body is beyond repair for her"

He stepped away from Bakugou as anger slowly started to show in your face as the tears continued streaming down your face.

"Fuck"

Bakugou cursed as the glow of your eyes grew more and more.

Todoroki reached out to grab your hand but before he could even touch you, your eyes were on his wrist and you could hear as his wrist broke.

"Oh my looks like she does not care who she hurts, this is getting good"

Dark bite took a step back with each step you took forward.

"Crazy eyes stop, you are going to end up mad at yourself again"

Bakugou tried to reason with you but you could not hear him as you shoved todoroki to the floor as he cradled his broken wrist.

You were going to get to bakugou even if it meant killing the villains in front of you, even if his body was a pile of ash.

"MR AIZAWA THE SCREAMING WAS COMING FROM THIS ROOM!"

Someone yelled as footsteps could be heard coming down the hall to the room you guys were in.

"Oh no, seems we will have to come back next time, kurogiri"

With the sound of the footsteps getting closer and closer to the room where you were in each member of the league left through kurogiris portal and just like that they were gone without a trace.

"What's- what's going on...?"

Aizawa opened the door to see you standing in the middle of the room shaking, Bakugou standing a bit further away and todoroki sitting on the floor cradling his arm.

"Fucking hell"

Bakugou cursed as he practically ran towards you and wrapped you in his arms.