💥Ch.10💥

"NOT THE BACK!"

Bakugou yelled but it did not make you flinch, it made you relax just a bit, your senses filled with him. The smell of sugar, the feeling of his chest moving up and down with every breath, the sound of his angry voice. Even with the anger focused at you you still felt calm with the sound of it.

"I'm sorry, just this once please."

You spoke into his back and you could feel him take a deep breath as a response to your statement.

"Tch fine, but only because of the situation"

A smile rose to your face only to fall once again as you became aware of the situation all over again.

"My my, seems you both have gotten closer than I anticipated, I'm going to need to inflict more fear upon Y/N if we are going to succeed"

Suddenly your hearing was all wonky again, you could not hear anything being said, only a loud ringing sound as if you had just got out of a loud rock concert. You tightened around Bakugou pressing your right ear to his back hoping to hear something, but nothing, only the ringing.

Bakugou was yelling at the man who called himself dark bite. You could feel his breathing getting heavier each time he opened his mouth. Dark bite seemed unfazed with Bakugou's outburst as he remained calm from what you could see, he had a smile on his face as he spoke to Bakugou.

"Oh my, im sorry Y/N, i'm sure you want to hear Bakugou's voice right now based on how panicked your eyes have gotten."

Suddenly you could hear again and Bakugou pulled you around so that you were facing him.

"Can you hear me?!"

His voice seemed panicked as he yelled at you shaking your shoulders.

"Yea-"

"Now now, we can't have you calming down Y/N we want to see what your quirk can do when you are completely scared, looks like we will have to bring him in Toga, fetch him please."