Chapter 20 (Last Chapter)

*TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter may include trigger words related to sexual assault themes.*

An hour later at university clinic...

The three friends plus B5 had left the signing event after they saw Nicole being escorted down the stairs. They had taken her to the clinic for a check-up and Roger was held in custody for rape. The friends were in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to tell them if Nicole was alright.

REESE: "Isn't this crazy? Just think, a week ago we were at the hospital for Raven's arm - now we here for our girl Nicole. And she wasn't even with us last time."

RAVEN: "Yeah... ironic."

REESE: "The fact that she acted like she didn't care about us and now this happens? Ha! Karma is a b****."

GIA: "Reese!"

RAVEN: "No one deserves to be hurt."

CARNELL: (to Reese) "But who was the one acting stupid the last time, going to bars with dudes that don't care a thing about you? Who was partying their butt off, treating their friends like crap not too long ago? And look who's talking..."

Everyone looked at Carnell stunned, being that he has barely said anything today. Everyone knew he was right though.

REESE: "...Let's not talk about this, Carnell."

CARNELL: "Alright. I'll save it for later."

PATRICK: "...Okay then. I hope Nicole's okay."

DUSTIN: "Yeah, we all do, man."

The doctors walk in the room. Raven immediately stands to her feet.

RAVEN: "How is she doctor?"

Doctor: "Well, the results came back from the rape kit... and it shows positive signs of trauma within that area. She's still a little shocked and she has the shakes, but fortunately no permanent damage was done. She should be fine, at least for the time being. Mentally and emotionally, she's going to need love and support from her friends and family... and time to heal.

GIA: "Oh my gosh..."

BRYAN: "No permanent damage? What do you mean by that?"

DOCTOR: "As in she's not pregnant. There was no insemination so, the only quote-unquote damage done is the fact that she'll have to live with this horrific experience."

BRYAN: "Oh..."

KELLY: "That's crazy...."

Everyone looks distraught, holding their heads and wiping any tears that have formed.

REESE: "Can we see her?"

DOCTOR: "Of course. I can actually bring her out to you all."

REESE: "Okay. Thank you, doctor."

A few seconds later, Nicole appears with the doctor. The doctor leaves and everyone gives Nicole a hug and makes sure she's alright.

GIA: "I can't believe this happened to you Nicole."

RAVEN: "Yeah, girl! And the fact that it was Roger?! See! I knew that boy was no good for you!"