⚫️Video games⚫️

Bitchy BFFs

Sai-chan: Hey @everyone ! I have an idea you dont have to say yes or anything but um first i need to ask something, do you stay up late/can you last late and if so how late?

Kichi-chan: hello sai-chan :D

Sai-chan: hello my beloved! <3

Bakamatsu: stop flirting. To answer your question, i stay up late and 6 am at the latest.

Kichi-chan: we weren't flirting。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。

Sai-chan: yeah..

Bakamatsu: idiots.

Avocadokinnie: yes and 5 am is my record also whats with the matching names?

Sai-chan: kichi and i were bored last night so we did eachothers names :D

Kichi-chan: mhm!

Avocadokinnie: mkay :)

Maki: yes I can pull an all nighter :)

Artfreak: yes! I dont require sleep to destroy humanity :3

S t a r s: yeah i stay up all night sometimes

Kirumom: i often stay up late cleaning and whatnot

Kiibo: mhm! Same maki-san

WannabeMage: i dont think I'd last too long but i could try if nesseary

Tenko :) : i dont sleep late often but when i do i last a while :D

Tsumugi: i often stay up late to finish animes

MIU! : idk i last a while :)

Gonta: i dont sleep often its not nessesary

Ryoma: i stay up late playing with my cats

Sai-chan: :0 hows daisy doing?

Ryoma: quite well, she seemed to miss you

Sai-chan: I MISS HER TOO

Kichi-chan: thats cute :)

Bakamatsu: the cat or..?

Kichi-chan: ..anyway-who else are we missing?

Kork: i do not sleep no.

Sai-chan: i know kichi stays up late if they wanna soooo

Sai-chan: my idea was, we meet at the front of the school at around 1am then we can go to a rest stop and buy snacks, monsters what ever you want and hang out at an empty park i used to go to, idk i thought I'd be fun..i have a speaker we can play music over and we can bring sleeping bags and stay there if u guys want.

Everyone agreed to shuichi's plan, he smiled at his phone and turned it off hearing a knock at his door.

Shuichi stood up and opened the door "sai-chan... i u-um..do you wanna play video games in my room?" Kokichi fiddled with his thumbs hearing a chuckle escaped shuichi's lips "of course!"

_________________________________________

"Ah. It seems i beat you yet again my beloved~" shuichi smiled proudly "hmph...Again!" Kokichi whined
Shuichi smiled and continued their game

"Did you even tr-" shuichi was cut off by a weight on his shoulder, he looked to his side and smiled at the beautiful sight of his beloved peacefuly asleep on his shoulder.

He swiftly turned off their xbox and rested a hand under kokichi's legs and across their back, kokichi's head rested on Shuichi's chest as he carried them bridal style to kokichi's bed. Small snores escaped his soft pink lips. Oh how Shuichi wanted to kiss them.. with his entire being he wanted nothing more that to hug and kiss his beloved all day.. but not when he was unconscious, remember kids; consent is h o t. He hoped and dreamed one day;when he was awake, shuichi would lean in and feel the touch he longed for.

He however settled for carefully laying kokichi on their bed; kokichi lightly griping shuichi's shirt and softly lifting up kokichi's soft violet hair and planting a small soft kiss on their forehead.
The tiniest smile showed on the sleeping boys face as shuichi beggan lifting his hand and standing up.

Untill he felt a tug at his shirt
"Mm...no...my shu..ichi...stays......hug" they lazily mumbled.
Shuichi blushed at his words

My shuichi

. . .

The words rang through shuichi's head. His heart skipped a beat feeling a rush of overwhelming happiness wash over his tired body.
He smiled and carefully layed next to his beloved, kokichi immediately clinging onto the taller male and the ladder hugging back.

Both kids smiled sweetly in eachothers embrace.