⚫️Him⚫️

School wasn't amazing but it didnt suck either. Sure i get harassed when I'm alone but lately ive never been alone. Saihara comes with me everywhere and i get to see everyone!

But i dont wanna go... because right now.

I'm comfortable.

"Mm..kichi what time is it?" Shuichi groaned holding me closer. I dug my face into his shirt.

"I dunno..." i mumbled.

He pulled up his hand fiddling with my hair and rubbing my back. His face on top of my head.

AAAAAAAAAAAA why does he keep doing this..my heart will explode.

"I dont wanna move~" shuichi whispered digging his face farther into my hair

oh. My. God. This man will be the death of me.

Despite my heart beating a mile a minute i just smiled into his chest and held him tighter, "we-"

"morning kiddos! Stop being raging homosexuals and come down for breakfast!" Daiki snickered opening the door

Both kokichi and shuichi groaned finally letting go of each other " *yawn* I'm gonna go to my room and get some clothes..ill see ya down stairs" shuichi lazily rubbed his eyes and got up

Yup.

Yup yup yup.

Woohoo. Now I'm a simp.

I sighed and got changed sitting on my bed and getting all my school stuff ready, eventually i walked down stairs and sat at the kitchen table where dad made waffles... w a f f l e s

"Good morning Mr.Ouma! Morning again kichi" shuichi waved cheerfully "morning shuichi-kun! There's waffles on the table please do your best!" Dad smiled kindly pointing at the plate next to me as Shuichi sat down

"Y-yeah..ill do my best"

Shuichi looked hesitant and anxious staring down at the plate so casually eating my food i went under the table and griped his had rubbing my thumb on the back of his palm, he smiled at me and picked up a fork.

He ate and ate untill he finished half the plate!
Half a plate is more than you could imagine! By that point i finished my food so i did a small clap and smiled at him. He deserves all the praise.

Dad praised shuichi picking up his plate. "I made bento for you guys and panta is in your bags."

______________________________________________________________

//3rd person//

Shuichi and kokichi made their ways through the crowded halls until finally making it to the classroom

"Heya! Saihara-kun ouma-kun!" Angie greeted "saihara! I made it i did the thing fo-" shuichi quickly glared at Angie signaling for her to stop "OH right! Sorry saihara-kun~" she smiled and skipped away leaving ouma confused "w-what was that?" They looked up at shuichi "nothing to stress over my beloved!" Saihara brushed it off so kokichi dropped it.

Class went by great and eventually lunch rolled around.

The class sat at their usual table. Shuichi ate something today wich was great! But something seemed off about ouma..

"Kichi are you alright? you're shaking an awful lot" Shuichi reacted out to touch kokichi's shoulder but they flinched violently "ko? Are you alright?" Everyone at their table voiced their concerns but all ouma did was stare at the table and shake flinching at any sudden movement.

Nobody knew what was happening or why it was until ouma finally opened their mouth

"H-hes here."