Chapter 14

Hey guys thanks for sticking to me even though i update like forever... Hope you enjoy this chapter!
And i will change the pack name of Alpha Dean into  Blue Crystal Pack..  XOXO...

Finishing my make up by applying a mascara i look at myself in the mirror. The loose army pants did justice to my curves that are all in right places. The black crop top shows a little skin between the pants. Of course i look good. Satisfied with my looks i slip on my ankle boots that have a inch heels, making a clicking noise every time I walk.

My wolf has been feeling restless and it's starting to irritate. I asked her why is she acting like that but every time i asked she answers with you'll know soon. Like come on i hate it when they are hiding something from me.

I opened my door only to see maids frantically going in and out to god knows where, preparing for the arrival of the king.

King Ares Vicenzo King is said to be the most feared man that walked among the earth. Brutal, merciless, cold, ruthless, unforgiving, heartless and the list go on. He still hasn't met his mate and he is 27 years old.

His father step down the throne when he came at the age of 18. It was said that he's a manwhore, obviously with his godly looks and being a walking sex god women's would drop their panties for him, but good thing I'm not one of those women.

Even when im the most powerful female alpha i still have my dignity, saving myself for one person only, my mate.

As i walked outside i caught a whip of the most amazing scent i have ever smelled, minty with rain forest and chocolate. Absolutely my favorite food.

As i walked where the scent was coming from i realized it was coming from a black mercedes. I could hear my wolf saying something but I don't understand it so I shrug it off and focus at the matter on hand.

Looking at the tinted window of black Mercedes i can only see the silhouette of a broad shoulders. As i sniff the best scent of whoever, for the first time of my life i felt alive. I feel like my skin is burning with excitement and my hands sweating cause of giddiness. And I would love to feel that again and again but at the same time scared of this new feeling that im experiencing.

Because im Alpha Atria and i dont feel butterflies, happiness, giddiness, excitement unless killing of course.

'Alpha the king and his warriors has arrived at the territory, you're the only one who's still not here' My beta Adan mindlink me.

As much as i want to find out who's the man inside the car, priorities first.

'On my way' i shut the link and made my way at the pack grounds.

I made my way there and saw them standing introducing themselves to whom i assume the warriors of the king. There are 10 warriors all of them have muscles that clearly shows they are strong while the other three don't have much of muscles as much as their companions.

They are standing at either side leaving a space at the center for who i assume is for the king. Dejavu. Just looking at them most of them are oozing out of arrogance, cockiness and checking girls that are walking by up and down then wink. Fuck could this guys be more cliche, typical bad boys.

As i stand at the centre where my pack is behind me one of the guy raised their thick eyebrows as if to say 'watcha doing there bitch' it did make my blood boil but hid it very well. They definitely don't know who i am yet. They look me up and down checking me out and they look at me with lust and awe. Eh i dont care i get that everyday i went but don't come ten feet radius at me.

"Good morn—" "Can we be professional here Alpha, you just allowed a random girl to disrespect us by standing here infront of us as if she's higher than us, is that how you treat your guests?!!" A blonde human testosterone rudely cut me off that looks like the leader of this morons. Fucking idiots.

"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME AGAIN YOU IMBECILE" i bellowed showing my dominance and alpha tone. "Watch you tone with me boy or i might cut it out" they are clearly at early 20's. They look at me shocked to be an alpha. "What? Because of my gender you think i would let you disrespect me?"

"If you introduced yo—" " i was about to but you rudely interrupted me" taste your own medicine bitch. You think i would let you get away with that stunt. I would make sure you shake in fear once you know my name

"Im Alpha Atria of Dark Shadow Pack"

There it is! The fear that I've been waiting for, melting their brave and courageous armor. I know they know that Dark Shadows will be here and that the Alpha is a girl but by the looks of it they don't know im this young and angelic to be the most feared and ruthless Alpha.

Disbelief, awe, lust, shock, and most of all fear crossed their faces, jaw hanging open. I look to the center feeling a pull to see the most handsome man ive ever seen. His blue-green eyes feels like I could stare at them forever, his black hair, sharp jaws and the 5 o'clock shadow makes him look like a greek god, intimidating  and mysterious. I saw his mask slip off a little showing his shock, disbelief, relief, happiness, and annoyance? Why is he annoyed?

"MINE" he growled with his pink plump lips and oh god don't get me started with his voice it was deep, with masculinity, and sexiness, or is it just me? I wonder how skill that mouth is down there, i bet his di-

'Oh for goodness sake accalia, what the fuck are you thinking?!'

'Heh sorry i think i forgot to shut my link

And don't act like you don't like it besides he's our gorgeous mate so i have the right to fantasize him'

'I didn't like it and, wait what? Mate?'

I was cut off my thoughts when i feel arms wrap around me with his face snuggled at my neck inhaling my scent. I realized it was the king. And oddly i felt safe and secure in his warm arms, 'duh cause his our mate' i ignored her and wrap my hands around him feeling his built body against mine. Mate. I found my mate!

He pull away  still very close to me and cup my face looking in my face then finally in my eyes as if memorizing my features as i do the same at him, he looked at me with so much love and for the first time i showed mine to someone too. I almost forgot we have audience, so i pulled away from him immediately and put back my emotionless face and stand straighter.

He look disappointed for a moment before doing the same.

He walked at the center between his warrior "Im Alpha Dean and this is my Luna Kiesha welcome to my pack Alpha king"

"Alpha Aria of Dark Shadow Pack" i said "ah the infamous female alpha, Your younger than I thought" "is it a problem alpha?" I snapped at him.

I didn't notice that the council are here too. "Alpha Atria here killed one of our council member Alpha king" the leader of the council Amos said.

"Lets talk about that tomorrow im tired from the long flight, show us my mates room" he requested

Looking directly at me..

Heyy wow almost 5k thanks for reading and here is the chapter you've guys been asking for.
Hope you guys enjoyed it!!
  Vote
Comment
Follow my account and I'll follow you back.
God bless you, stay safe..