Chapter 7

We traveled 5 hours and we arrived at the black rose pack. I want my own entrance so i decided to arrive late.

Alpha Dean ( pov )

The rouges attack are starting to attack alot.

One day they would attack then attack again on another day.

So we decided that we need help and we asks help from Dark Shadows pack.

I heard that pack is the most cruel merciless brutal and scary, i admit me alpha of the Black Rose pack third strongest pack In the world is scared of there alpha cause she's more scary cold and brutal they say.

I can't believe that there alpha is a girl.

They don't bow down to the royals and makes there own rules.

Now we are standing here with Keisha as the Luna of the pack waiting for the Dark Shadows pack to arrive. Even my packs are scared of their arrival.

'Alpha they are here' one of the pack guard borders mindlink me.

"They are here" i said to them.

They nod at me and we heard a tires screeching.

We look up from the source and a black van stop in front of us.

There seven people got out of the van. One girl that seems to be the gamma from the power that radiates from her.

The other one, a tall lean masculine handsome man standing infront of them all is the beta.

I notice that the their alpha is still not here.

They step forward and we started to introduce ourselves.

"Welcome, im Alpha Dean and my mate Kiesha and luna of black rose pack  this is my beta Ryan and my gamma Jillian"

They shake hands and nod at each other

"Im beta Adan our gamma Bellamy and our warriors, our Alpha will be arriving at any moment"

Our pack members are at the back gawking at them while my parents just got out now.

"Sorry for being rude we hadn't arrive at the exact time" my mother said to them.

"It's fine our alpha hasn't arrived yet, anyways im beta Adan our gamma Bellamy and our warriors"

"Im former luna Sandra and my mate Logan"

They stopped when a black Lamborghini arrived.

And there a girl so beautiful yet screaming danger got down. 

From her power I realized she's the alpha.

Kiesha is holding my hand and i felt her shaking.

When she got down my wolf bow down in submission and whimper when she started making her way to us.

Im an alpha my wolf never submits and im confused as hell.

I keep asking him what's wrong but he only whimper.

I don't know what's happening to our wolves but my pack are asking in the mind link on what's happening to their wolves.

When she got nearer I analyzed her face and thats when i realized who the alpha is.

Now we all are god smacked and shock.

Its my rejected mate Atria Delima

Thanks guys!!!