Chapter 10

One week ago was a eventful day. Every time i make my presence they'll back away or just scurried away. So far no one is bothering me or giving me snarky remarks.

Heading downstairs for breakfast i already seen all of them seated. Taking my usual spot the omega bring my plate while shaking and practically run to the kitchen.

Everyone is watching my every move like a fucking hawk and im starting to get irritated.

Looking up they quickly averted their eyes as they eyes their food.

The air is very tense that i could cut it with a knife. Amos broke the silence by asking me.

"Alpha Atria, there would be ball next week and the king invite you to come since they want to meet you"

"Why would you they want to meet me?"

"Well, since you are well known to the supernatural community and the first ever female alpha they would be honored to meet you in person"

"Okay" i said dismissively

They look surprised at my answer.

Well i dont blame them since i always send my beta to attend whatever they invite me to

And since I don't have anything to do.

Amos clear his throat breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Tomorrow we leave your warriors will stay here to teach the pack but you two alphas will come to the palace with your beta."

I nod. I signal my gamma to instruct them of time for pack training.

"Tomorrow we will start training 5 am sharp. When it comes to training no one must be late and if your late there would be punishment" Bellamy said. She may be a girl but don't underestimate her

Standing up i decided to have a a look at their training grounds.

Walking their for good 10 minutes I reached there training grounds. Walking up to the side and climbing the tree i have the perfect view of their trainings.

Well if you asks me how's their fighting stance i'll say its very horrible.

I was looking at a teenage boy who is fighting with a girl who is the same age as her.

Even though he repeatedly loses i saw determination in his eyes thats why im intrigued to him.

As if feeling my eyes on him he look around until he look up and met mine. His eyes widen a bit before focusing back on his training.

I jump down the tree and made my way towards boy who is beaten up by his opponent again..

I have this feeling of connection towards the boy thats why he intrigued me more.

I hover over him and he look up to me. He shake in fear thinking he had done something wrong. I dismiss the girl.

"Come every morning at four am sharp if you showed up late i will punish you" i said sharply

He nodded his head immediately " Alpha can i ask a question?" He asked timidly

I nod indicating for him to continue

"Are you going to train me?" He ask

"Yes" i replied

He nodded after I dismissed him.

Sighing i look around and decided to visit a friend of mine.

She's a powerful ancient witch who i saved from being killed by her very own kind.

Adelaide

Hello thank u for reading!!!