Chapter 4

Edited!!! ( heh^ the meme above is just to make u laugh )

I feel like the world was lifted off my chest. The relieving feeling of making the pain go away. Then i felt nothing. I felt empty. I don't care anymore. Only anger. I feel like a different person. No more shy and submissive but bold, dominant and the feeling of being powerful.

Its like something snap inside me.

I open my eyes and look up, i look straight to his eyes and smiled. This caught them all off guard. If they thought im going to beg to him to take it back like a pathetic bitch then they thought wrong. Im not going to let anyone look down on me.

I will not allow myself to be slandered by this pathetic people.

"I accept your rejection" i said it like it didn't matter to me then shrug, like no hard feelings, thats how i change for a split of second  listening to that voice, like i didn't just beg to him a while ago before he rejected me.

i saw hurt crossed his eyes but it soon disappeared

My cold glaring eyes look around and scan all my abusers faces they all flinch when my eyes caught theirs then quickly look away because of how my personality and aura change even the former alpha involuntarily flinch

This faces who made themselves engraved in my mind, who caused me great pain, who made my life living hell

I want to avenge my self but I don't want to waste my time in them karma would surely visit them.

The people Who made me like this,  plant a dangerous seed and they'll regret doing so.

I turn around and pack my things and leave this useless pack.

ALPHA DEAN ( pov eh surprise? )

I keep looking at her retreating back. My wolf keep shouting at me that i take back my rejection. No one likes her, sure she's beautiful but my whole pack doesn't like and will never accept her and I wont taint my reputation because of her.

She's wolfless she can't handle the luna duties im sure of it. Im doing this for my pack.

But the way her personality and aura change when she closed her eyes is scary. Especially when she open them their colder than ice and the light she has in her eyes disappeared.

Truthfully im ashamed of my self. I just want to hold her but i cant. I need a strong luna for my pack and a luna who would stand by my side.

'What about me!! we only have one mate!!!! The moon goddess bless us a mate You useless piece o—'

I cut off the link cause I don't want to hear his angry rantings.

I turn around and see them cheering at me for what i did.

"Lets continue the party" i yelled and they cheers again

I decided to make my luna is one my top warrior Kiesha. She's beautiful strong and smart. We've been dating and know each other since we're in diapers.

I will mark her tonight and introduce them as their luna.

ATRIA ( pov )

I already pass the border line im sitting at my car right now and listening at my musics. I don't know where to go but at least im not there anymore.

My car stopped working in the middle of forest in a high way. Since no one passed i decided to go in the forest.

As im walking by i heard footsteps a miles away

Im in high alert because im a rouge now i may get killed for letting my guard down. I form a barrier around me. Then I heard it again and decided to hide.

I hide through the trees and saw it is a girl, in my age. I jump from where i was hiding, she was startled and i asks her why she's following me.

"Im sorry but you seem like a good person and i have this instant connection when you came out of your car and my curiosity got the best in me so i followed u. I have been rouge for two days and you seem like your new too" she answered, she seemed lost like scared soul who is forced into the pits of hell, left alone on her own.

There's innocence radiating off her but her eyes says otherwise. It held the terror, the pain she have been through. Its dull and lifeless

I search into her eyes and she's telling the truth. I don't know how but i feel like she's telling the truth but I won't let my guard down .

"Do you want to go with me? Maybe accompany me? " I asks her

"Really?" She asks in hopeful manner

"Yeah, i feel like you don't have any bad intentions and it would be good to have a company" i said offering her a small smile while scratching the back of my head

"There, there!!"

"Shhh, you'll scare it away"

"But your so slow to shoot it"

"I know i know okay just be quite your distracting me"

"Just shoot it"

"Im waiting for good opportunity"

BANG

"Yeyy you got it, that was a clean shot" she exclaimed

"Yeah yeah now help me this dear is heavy" i said sighing

"Of coarse"

We arrived at our cave and the girl set the fire to cook the dear.

"By the way I didn't get your name" she said

"Im Aria"

Thank you!!