•𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲•

•❄️•

Tommy's POV, Late March 1986

A week. It's been a week since what the fuck ever happened to Nikki occurred and he's still shutting himself away from me.

We talk... probably about half an hour a day but that's it... about half of that is usually awkward silence. Nik still didn't let me within three feet of him and still sometimes snapped at me whenever I tried to get information out of him.

It was hit and miss. Some days he'd let me into a glimpse of his feelings then others he'd put up his walls and keep me out- I just took it and accepted it knowing it was the best way to deal with it and I tried not to take it personally but it was getting harder and harder each day.

I hated not being able to end there for him and soothe whatever's going on in his head, I was so used to being able to help him that now I can't I felt useless, all I could do was watch him internally suffer.

Enough time has passed now... Nikki hasn't opened up so I'm going to talk to Vince and Mick and see if we can try and solve Nikki's problem, I told Nikki where I was going and I think he knew we were going to talk about him because he knew Vince and Mick were as worried about him as I was, he didn't say not to go, so that's why I'm now just pulling up onto Vince's driveway after arranging we met up here- why Vin's house I didn't know it was the first place which wasn't Nikki and I's house which popped into my head.

It was easy for Vince anyway, he didn't have to move- I wouldn't be surprised if he's still in pyjamas or just in boxers to be honest.

As soon as I pull up and shut the engine off I get out of the car, locking it up and walking towards the front door, Mick's car is already here so I can just get straight down to business.

My knuckles make contact with the wood of Vince's front door and it takes only about 5 seconds for the blonde to open the door- I was half right, he was just wearing leather pants- the lack of clothes didn't bother me, we'd seen each other in all stages of clothing whether that's fully clothed, half clothed or no clothes.

"Yo" he greets smiling.

"Yo, Vinnie... you good?"

Vince nods and moved to the side to let me into his house "I'm good... what about you?"

"I'm fine, yeah"

"What about Mr Picky Sixx?" The singer says while closing the front door and leading me into the living room.

"Ain't so picky at the moment... I'm worried about him"

"You know we are too, come on- fill us in"

We enter the living room where Mick's sat on the couch, he looks at me and offers me a genuine small rare smile, I returned it and sat next to him with Vin then sitting next to me.

"So... what exactly has Sixx told you about that night?"

I sighed running a hand through my hair "Nothing, literally nothing. All he keeps saying is that he can't tell me because I'll hate him... I wouldn't... but that scares me because whatever happened must have been bad if he thinks I'd hate him for it... the only thing I can think of is that he cheated on me"