•𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿•

•❄️•

Nikki's POV

After we'd all finished our cereal (which I was still moaning about internally because I didn't want to eat it) Vince dragged us all into the living room and sat us on the couch, we watched some shitty TV show I didn't even bother learning the name of because it was that awful.

We literally sat and took the piss out of it until it ended.

Vince throughout our roasting of the programme though kept looking over at me, like he wanted to say something but was looking for the right time... if it was left to Vince it'd be next year until he spoke up when it came to sappy shit.

I gave him a little prompt to get him talking "Vince? Please, say whatever's on your mind cause right now you look constipated"

Tommy snorted loudly at my comment while Mick let a smile spread on his lips while Vince just looks straight embarrassed. The prompt works though because the singer begins to talk immediately "Nah, I don't- I was just thinking"

"About?" I pushed wanting him to just spit it out already.

"Nothing, just-... ugh, this is gonna sound so cheesy... but fuck it, I just want you to know that I'm always gonna be here for you and that I'll try and help you in any way I can cause you're not alone, Nik... we love you"

"I second what Blondie said, never feel like you can't tell us anything cause you can tell us everything- we have each other's backs no matter what" Mick says once Vin had finished talking.

It was touching to hear the two men say things like this because neither Vince or Mick are overly keen on being meaningful and sappy, I knew they meant it and that really fucking got to me.

"I love you guys, honestly... and I-I'm so sorry I worried you, I d-didn't mean too... I thought you'd think I-I was weak, pathetic- it's stupid but I didn't know what else to do... I was so lost... I still am, I wanted to tell you w-when it happened... I was so close to saying it but I couldn't..."

Tommy looks at me reaching for my hand which I give to him but my eyes don't leave the direction of Vince and Mick.

"It's understandable, it's not an easy thing to admit to, but you should have known we wouldn't have said anything- you didn't have to deal with it like you did" Mick says softly "But I do totally understand why you did... being vulnerable is okay though, it might be uncomfortable but it's not a bad thing"

"I don't know why I do shit like this... keeping things to myself, I should know by now... but I still think about my moms asshole boyfriends and being forced to deal with things on my own because nobody gave a fuck... why can't I get over shit like that? Me not getting over my childhood led to me to keeping shit from you... and keeping that stuff from you made you all worry over me, every decision I make is wrong and I don't know why" I sighed wanting to understand why I make everything worse for myself.

I suck at being an adult, I suck at being independent sometimes but I also suck at being dependent and also thinking logically.

"The decisions that you make aren't wrong" Vince said in comfort "They're what feel right for you in the moment... sometimes though bro you need to look beyond the moment and look at the long term effects because making a decision especially when it comes down to what happened last week is important, keeping an event like that secret was destroying you, looking forward is scary but if it helps you in the long run then it's worth it"