•𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗬𝗼𝘂, 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴•

•❄️•

Tommy's POV, Mid- June 1986

It's been 3 months give or take a week or so since Nikki was raped, it feels so much longer than that... probably because of my constant stressing over him wanting him to be as comfortable around me and everyone else as he can be.

He's been recovering well, as well as he can I guess- since we went shopping the other week Nikki's ventured out the house more, it's 3 times a week now I get him out into the world- mostly grocery shopping and shit like that but last week I got him to join Vince, Mick and I for a day at the beach, Nik was apprehensive about it right until we got there but then we got talking with Mick and Vince with Nik and Vin eventually playfully fighting each other and pushing each other around, with Nikki chasing the blonde into the sea where they splashed one another relentlessly with water.

Not wanting to be left out I joined in and helped Nikki team up on Vince who protested immensely eventually managing to convince Mick to come over and help him out. It must have been a sight for everyone else on the beach for those who knew us or anyone, just four grown ass rockstars pissing around in the ocean like a bunch of toddlers.

Nikki then begged Mick for ice-cream so the guitarist paid for us all to get triple scoop ice-creams. It was a good time, definitely something which needs to happen again.

Today nothing was happening, nothing much did if we weren't recording or touring- Nikki had written a song or two over the last few weeks which will go on out next album we'd decided to call 'Girls, Girls, Girls'- it was gonna be a great album with some great fucking songs.

I hadn't showered in 2 days, neither of us had for that matter- I was in need on one so badly like fuck me.

So, after eating and sitting watching TV for a couple of hours I decided to reluctantly excuse myself from a cuddle session with Nikki and make my way upstairs.

"Tommy, fuck you, now I'm cold" Nik complained as I stood up.

"Deal with it you big baby"

"I might be a baby, but I'm your baby"

I smiled at that "Yeah, you are and you're fucking adorable and so fucking sexy"

"Under any other circumstances that would sound so incredibly wrong" Nikki says in a exaggerated tone.

"It would but luckily those circumstances don't apply... I'll be back in 20 minutes, stay there"

Nikki nodded and focused back on the TV "Not gonna go anywhere am I?"

"Just saying no need to get sassy" I laugh "See ya in a bit"

"Uhuh" Nik hummed sounding kinda deep in thought, I didn't think on it that much as I ran upstairs and straight into the bathroom, taking off my shirt and pants folding them and placing them on the side of the sink before then running the shower letting the water warm, then removing my underwear and getting under the water.

I love the feeling when you get under perfect temperature water in a shower, literal heaven.

I spend the next few minutes wetting my hair and using shower gel to scrub my body knowing I needed it horrifically, just when I finished washing myself off something or shall I say someone takes me completely off guard.