•𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗼 𝗖𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲?•

•❄️•

Tommy's POV

Awaking the next morning was a odd experience, it was nice to wake up in the same bed as Nikki for the first time in days but it still felt wrong- if we were in a bed together we cuddled that's like a rule of our relationship- it's just weird not too.

Waking up in Vince Neil's bedroom was also a trip cause his room was such a far cry from Nik and I's, we had quite a dark, gothic kinda get up in our house while Vince's was more light and less threatening- it showed our differences but that's a good thing.

I ended out waking up before Nikki, so I just sat and stared at him for a while- I know it sounds completely creepy but I hadn't had this opportunity in a while so don't judge me, he's pretty so I can admire him.

God knows how long I was staring at him for, I zoned out I think after a few minutes... I was brought back to reality by Nikki's voice.

"I know you're staring at me"

I get snapped back into the real world and went to meet Nik's eyes only to see they're still closed "What?"

Nikki laughs still with his eyes closed "I know you're staring at me"

"You ain't even looking at me"

He shrugged "Don't need too, I know when someone's staring at me, it woke me up... so thanks"

"You're welcome"

Nikki opens an eye at this and his smile widened "What time is it?"

"Fuck knows" I snort while looking at the clock on Vince's bedside table "Er-... 9:40"

"Honestly thought it was later than that, I got the best nights sleep I've had all week last night- I didn't realise how much keeping what happened to myself was fucking me over"

"It always helps, bottling things has never helped anyone, you know that more than most people"

"Yeah, it feels so stupid now... my reasoning seems so stupid... I worried the shit outta you for nothing- I really hate being me sometimes, I deal with things so fucking badly, huh?"

In assurance, I offer the man a smile "That's not your fault Nik, you've been through a lot of shit- it's okay to not know how to deal with things but that's why I'm here, I'll always help you deal with things when you can't"

"I don't know what I did to deserve you but man, am I glad I did it"

"You deserve everything, that's just a fact of life"

The bassist studies me carefully, a loving look in his eyes "I wanna kiss you so bad... and it pisses me off cause I can't without losing my shit"

"It alright... don't rush yourself, I'd rather wait than freak you out- don't ever feel pressured to do anything, I'm fine with waiting- I'd wait forever for you if that's what it took" as I spoke I got the overwhelming urge to cuddle him, I had the same thing last night but wouldn't let myself do it.

Nikki, like last night, saw this and met my eyes looking at me in such a way telling me to ask him- so that's exactly what I decide to do.