Chapter 3

THESE DIRTY THOUGHTS!

————

Who would have thought that he will meet him in this state?

The bandages on his head were covering almost his entire face, but his features were similar to Yibo's. There is an arm sling on his right arm, the same as what the nurses said.

Xiao Zhan, "No, t-this is not Yibo, no..." He said, voice hoarse from crying. He has been mumbling these words for a while, not believing what he is seeing.

Suddenly, someone hit him on his head, making him stumble.

Zhuocheng, "Dumbass! You entered the wrong room!"

Xiao Zhan looks at him furiously but hearing what his friend said, he smiled, tears still sliding down his cheeks. "W-wrong? I knew it! This is not Yibo." He abruptly ran outside and looked at the room number. It was indeed wrong. He entered room five instead of room four. Perhaps he was running too fast and his eyes weren't as fast as his feet and ended up entering the wrong room.

Xiao Zhan walked towards the correct room and made sure to read the name tag, it was indeed 'Wang Yibo'. He braced himself and placed his hand on the doorknob. Heart beating fast, he slowly pushed the door open, but he can't open it and ended up hitting his head on the surface of the door. He rubbed his head and looked at the sign in front of him 'Pull to open'.

Zhuocheng hit his friend's head again, "Dumbass!" He pulled his friend away and opened the door, correctly.

Xiao Zhan was still rubbing his forehead. "I-I'm sorry, I—"

Zhuocheng, "Forget it, come inside."

Hearing this, the unusual beating in Xiao Zhan's chest started again. He let his friend enter first and he followed him inside.

There, he saw someone laying on the bed, looking gloomy as he glared at the people that entered. He is wearing an arm sling on his right arm. The purple marks on his handsome face are still visible and a bandage was wrapped on his head.

Wang Yibo.

It seems the nurses were overeating, Yibo's injuries aren't as bad as they described it was.

Wang Yibo's eyes slightly widened, seeing Xiao Zhan enter along with his doctor but he still maintained his cold gaze.

Zhuocheng, "Mr. Wang, This is Doctor Xiao." He paused and looked at his friend, "Why do you want to see him again?"

Xiao Zhan stiffed as his ears turned red. Why did he want to see Yibo? He doesn't know as well. His body just moved on its own when he heard that Yibo got injured. And now, what is he supposed to answer?

Xiao Zhan, "Ah-ah Hahaha! I-I was just haha umm..."

Zhuocheng, "Hey, Xiao Zhan, don't tell me you wanted to meet this guy for no reason?"

Xiao Zhan, "...."

Wang Yibo looked at his ex, eyes filled with disbelief. "HE wants to see me?"

He doesn't know why, but he suddenly saw a small light of hope that Xiao Zhan still has feelings for him. He knows that he shouldn't feel this, but for now, he just wants to believe in his hopeless thoughts. If only it was real.

Xiao Zhan glanced at Yibo and noticed that he's looking at him. He instantly looked away, rejecting his eye contact.

Zhuocheng just sighed. This friend of his had always been thin-faced, so he guessed that Xiao Zhan is embarrassed to talk to Yibo with him there. He handed the folder and pen over to Doctor Xiao, and said, "Here, let him sign this, I'll just pee for a while." He said, and left the room.

When the door closed, an awkward silence was between them. They can almost hear the other taking a breath.

They ended up staring at each other for a complete minute before Xiao Zhan broke the silence with a cough.

Xiao Zhan, "S-So, how have you b-been?"

"Good."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"I have."

"Do you want to sleep?"

"No."

"Do you want some water?"

"No."

"...."

Xiao Zhan was lost in words. He doesn't know what to say next and just stepped backwards. "Haha, ok then, I-I'll leave now." He turned around and walked away.

Wang Yibo stood up, "Zhan, wait!"

Xiao Zhan halted his steps. 'Zhan'? It's what Yibo used to call him. Hearing his ex say that, he felt something sharp piercing his chest, too sharp that it was too much for him to bear. His hands began trembling as he heard the other stepping closer to him. He took a deep breath and turned around, meeting the other's eyes. However, Yibo's eyes seem to be different, there seems to be a hint of sorrow in his gaze.

Wang Yibo, "Zhan," his voice was low and hoarse as though trying to suppress his tears but to Xiao Zhan, it sounded alluring and inviting.

Xiao Zhan flinched as he felt his cheeks burning up, remembering how Yibo used to hold him in his arms, whispering "Zhan... Z-Zhan..." how his heavy breathing filled his ears, making him tremble.

Wang Yibo, "Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan got back to his senses, face red. Suddenly, his trembling hands lost focus and accidentally dropped the pen near Yibo's feet. Xiao Zhan immediately bent down but he went too fast and lost his balance, subconsciously grabbing the other's thighs.

Wang Yibo jolted. His ex's hands were too close to his—

Xiao Zhan picked up the pen and looked at Yibo. "Sorry," He said, not aware where his hands are.

Wang Yibo's ears turned completely red. He can feel Xiao Zhan's breathing close to his—

He can see the rims of Xiao Zhan's eyes has a hint of redness because of the crying earlier and his eyebrows were slightly arched, making him feel hotter inside.

'That expression his making is the same as he made when he was sucking my—'

WTF—

————

They just feel horny ig (⌒▽⌒)

Sorry for the errors! Please do tell me if I have some, it would be much appreciated (╥╥)