Epilogue

Wang Yibo and Ziyi immediately called an ambulance and took Xiao Zhan back to the hospital where he works. When Zhuocheng saw the condition of his friend he immediately panicked and took care of him himself.

Although Zhuocheng already said that Zhan's condition isn't that bad Wang Yibo was still panicking outside the room.

Ziyi noticed this and patted her friend's back. Wang Yibo was biting his nails and was sitting in the chair, heart couldn't rest a bit. Fanxing was sitting on his lap, not knowing what's happening.

After a while of waiting, Zhuocheng finally got out of the room and Yibo instantly stood up, carrying his son.

Zhuocheng, "He's fine now, it was just some minor injuries. Also, I'll be leaving for a while, someone just reported the car accident and since he can't go there I'll go on his behalf, please take care of him." He said and patted Yibo's shoulders.

Wang Yibo jolted, and muttered, "I-Is he awake?"

Zhuocheng was silent for a while before uttering, "Mn," After that, he left.

Hearing this, Wang Yibo's heartbeat started beating uncontrollably. He still didn't know how Xiao Zhan found out that he's going to Korea but he's thankful and good thing that his flight was extended.

Wang Yibo exhaled heavily, he said to his friend. "Ziyi, I... I'll just talk to him for a while."

Ziyi nodded and gently picked up Fanxing from Yibo's arms.

Wang Yibo braced himself before slowly opening the door and entered as quietly as he can. He took a quick glance at the other man on the bed and noticed that he's looking at him and he immediately started blushing.

Xiao Zhan furrowed. How did the cold guy Yibo suddenly turn this shy? He chuckled, and said, "What are you doing? Come here."

Wang Yibo closed the door and slowly walked towards him. Too slow almost as if you can't see that he's walking.

Xiao Zhan smiled faintly as he patiently waited for Yibo.

Minutes passed and Yibo finally sat on the chair beside Xiao Zhan but he kept a proper distance between them.

Seeing this Xiao Zhan could help but chuckle. "Do I look like a perverted old man who will molest you?"

Wang Yibo instantnly waved his hands, "N-No, no! I-I'm just embarrassed s-so..."

Xiao Zhan knows that Yibo isn't the type of person who will initiate a conversation so he started, "That child, he—"

Before Xiao Zhan could even finish talking, Yibo already started explaining, "Ah! No, he's not my son! I mean, he is, b-but not biologically— y-you know..."

Xiao Zhan, "Adopted?"

Hearing this, Wang Yibo stilled for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, that girl outside is his real mom and his real dad abandoned them. She wants to leave the child at the orphanage but I told her that I'll adopt her kid so—" He paused and stared at the other.

Hearing Wang Yibo pause, Xiao Zhan asked, "Why?" Although he already guessed why he adopted the kid he still wants Yibo to say it himself.

Wang Yibo blushed even more but he still tried to look cold by straightening his back. "Well, I-I want a kid."

Xiao Zhan furrowed. "That's it?"

Wang Yibo nodded.

Both of them stared at each other without uttering a word.

A minute passed before Xiao Zhan broke the silence with a chuckle, he said, "But I remember Miss Ziyi told me that you adopted him because of your promise to me."