Boston

"So how long are you here for, Maura?"

"Actually, I wasn't planning on staying. My ex and I saw things differently."

"Well he's not so bright, is he? Letting a beautiful woman like you go." Jane said as she gave her trademark grin.

"Who said it was a he?" Maura felt the blood rushing to her face. She had never flirted with a woman. Jane, JC, was setting off all of these body function she thought had died. Her abdomen felt tight, her body pulsed with pent up sexual energy.

"Well whoever that person is, they're stupid."

"Yes. He always wanted a dumb bim bo. Maybe to out smart her."

Jane looked at Maura wondering how this guy could let her go. 'One night Rizzoli. That's all.'
*************
Jane had be driving for about forty minutes when they came to a railroad crossing. "Sorry Maura, this could take awhile."

"No need to be sorry. As I said, I am in no rush."

With the weather being as hot as it was, Jane took off the top of her blue jumper. Maura looked over taking in the toned arms and the tan that glistened with the sweat of Jane's body. She noticed a tattoo on Jane's forearm.

"Are you from Boston?"

Jane was caught off guard by the
question and looked at her arm. "Uh...yeah. Born and raised."

"It's a beautiful city. I miss the commons. Do you visit often?"

"No."

"Do you have any more. Tattoos?"

"A few."

"May I see them?"

"Maybe another time."

Maura turned facing the passenger side window. Looking out she noticed the massive grass land that covered for miles. 'I have to get out of here'

"Maura I need to make a stop. Is that ok?"

"Yes. That's fine."
*************
Jane pulled up the long dirt drive way to her house. It was the larger for one person. She had brought it from an old man after his wife past. On her time off she offer just sat and watch the paint dry. Literally. Her weekends were spent remodeling much of the old design the couple had. The 1970's was not a great time for fashion.

"You can wait here or come in."

Maura followed Jane in to the home and was surprised. The outside was old and gave a rustic charm. The inside was modern. Filled with the latest in home design. Maria felt that it was a representation of Jane, even though she just met the woman.

"Make yourself at home. There's dri ks in the kitchen. I'll be right back."

Jane had been gone a long time so Maura went exploring. She found the woman in a bedroom.

"Jane- oh my goodness! I'm sorry!"

"Its fine Maura. I'm not naked." Jane let out a deep throaty laugh.

Naked, no. Topless, yes. Maura's eyes skimmed across the tan flesh that stood before her. Her abs so defined Maura could have sworn she was photoshopped. Jane walked close enough that Maura could feel her breath heating her skin.

'Minty',she thought.

"Maura, didn't your mother teach you not to stare?"

"I...you...I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry." Jane walked away laughing.
************
Short I know. But I'm trying to update all active stories today as my week is booked. The tattoo is of the Boston skyline. I am not from Boston, however, I love the city.

Much love
-M