Chapter 22- get out

Ace had busted through the door, sha-bing-bam-boom, dramatic entrance! Your little brother was latched onto his pant leg, his tiny legs were almost unable to keep up with ace, you could do nothing as you lay there limp, head spinning, you could briefly notice b/n staring at you, but he was pretty much overshadowed by the man he was attached to. You know the one who almost knocked the door off of its own hinges? Yeah, ace.

"Holy shit, I swear to god if you hurt her I will personal-" he started a small rant, this behavior was oddly out of character for the male, he never panicked, N E V E R, and he still hadn't. This wasn't really considered panicking, more of, being super protective but also disgusted by the tiny human who was sucking on his pant leg.

"You are so much like your mother, it is almost funny, I wasn't going to hurt her, and I never will,  the insinuation itself is quite rude actually. She's only screaming because of a few teeny little needles, she was scared, and a calming drug I had given her just made it worse. Nothing bad in here ace." He spoke, blatantly dismissing the fact that your pupils looked like ones of a frog, and that you were somewhat screaming still from under your small cocoon of fluff.

"Then why is she... doing that?" He spoke, noticing the weak attempts to move, the two had finally acknowledged the boy latched onto aces foot, ace kicking his leg slightly, attempting to get the boy off of him, and failing miserably when the attempt was mistake as "playing" and b/n smiled and giggled happily. Jeezus LORDE save us all, we have found a new sun... Oh my heart!

"She's disoriented, I'm going to stay here and get the blood assessments running, I need to check some things. Take her to sleep with someone, she shard the be left alone, bring the boy with you, she likes him.  Zane spoke with slight hints of disgust laying under his words, he had placed the duck plushie back in its place by the window, and now he was fixing to pick your form up and hand you to his nephew. He didn't even spare a glance to the boy he liked to call "heathen" in his head.

" well okay then, does it matter where?" Ace asked, going back to his usual self. Came raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes slightly like a pubescent teenager would, he had a problem with unnecessary questions, ace knew to take you somewhere where someone c of Ltd watch over you and make sure you don't hurt yourself, so why even ask?

"Okay then, goodbye" Ace spoke as he brought you into his arms, the toddler continued with his latching on to aces leg thing, it was actually concurrent at the moment, he did have to pick him up, no more contamination. hehe

you struggled in his arms, his hands felt so cold, even through the blankets, it felt like someone was pouring liquid nitrogen on the areas where he was touching, it hurt, they said they wouldn't hurt you though? why does it hurt? no matter how hard you tried to clear your head and think of b/n, how adorable he was when he smiled, how much you loved him, but dark memories clouded your mind, ones of your parents, ones of the kidnapping, needles, everything bad that's ever happened to you. although you had somewhat gotton used to the fact that you were going to be forced into staying here, that whole fantasy shattered like glass at your new found terror. you don't want to be here anymore

you don't want to be here anymore

you dont want them to keep you and b/n anymore

you want them to let you go

You have to get out

Tears cascade down your face, you scratched at the mans frigid hold,attmpting at clawing your way out of his embrace. He noticed the struggle attempts and stopped his balanced walking for a moment to look down at you. Although he was family with his uncle, he didnt trust him with you, not one bit, he could have totally done something and he wouldnt ever know, that was an odd feeling in itself. Noticing the clear trails of tear that were streaming down your face, he completely ceased his movement.

"Darling, what is wrong?"he went on to say, turning his head down to get a better look at you and your hysterics, the boy under you had unlatched from his leg and was now also staring at you, wondering why you were crying andkickin against this man, he was actually nice o him! Unlike your real parents who were big menies all the time.

"I don't want to be here anymore, let me, and my real brother go" you screeched out, the words were muffled slightly due to the previously-comforting but now death-inducing yellow blanket,

Ms kim knew something was off from the beginning of her part in the investigation, when all camera footage was miraculously deleted, the clips disappeared from the files they sent to the video quality stores. And any information or clues they had, just... disappeared, even the backups! It was like theynever existed in the first place, that doesntjust happen on any form of computer, not when there were multiple copies on multiple places, all gone.

It made absolutely zero sense, things dot just blink out of existence like tht, and when they went to download the footage again from the camera, the appliance had been ripped off of it's hinges, and beaten until it was nothing more than a shattered lense and some wires. There was no way in hell she was going to just chalk all that up to coincidence, and neither was the team she hired, it would be too convenient.

"Did you back them up?" officer Yeager spoke frustrated with his computer, he had backed all of the data up on harddrives, but even those were glitching, you couldn't see anything!  it was all just a bunch of numbers, not creating an actual photo, just a bunch of zeros and ones, allllll across the screen.

asking his assistant for the millionth time in the past hour, se muttered an incohereant "no", going back to shoving her nose into the small laptop she had on her lap, they were all sitting in the conference room for private officials, attempting to figure out what he hell is happening. Confusion littered the faces of the entire search team, any files, data, or even photos had been upped from the memory of any device, even downloaded flash drives, nothing made sense to anyone right now.

"Maybe they were fake? You know like they could have held a virus to get money or something?" Officer oikawa stated, talking to his cop comrade and the search team. The latter shook there heads no, and continued with the brainstorm of ideas, at least the things written on paper had been salvaged, thanks to mrs Kim, who'd rather make things with her own hands then use a screen. It reminded her of her husband. Shit. Old husband.

"No, I remember watching these cameras get installed years ago, although they are old, it makes them harder to mess with. Also, things don't just randomly get broken, that was someone purposefully breaking all cameras in one area at a certain time, there is absolutely zero way that could be considered coincidence." Yeager spoke, waving his hands around, he over analyzes things quite often, but it definitely came in handy at this moment. The officers and voulenteers from the oh so large missing case all turned there heads,
Connecting the dots.

"So what your saying is?"

"Exactly, someone's messing with us"

—————————————————————-

OoOoOoOoOoIo

Sorry that the updates aren't combing frequently, I just got on spring break yesterday, so No school is gonna get in the way of writing for a little while.

Anyway, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, also for the extremely late update

Have a Faboosh day today, buyyyyyyhheeees!

-pic