Chapter 38- contemplation

Sometimes I get into a mood where I just want to cry, and write angsty angst chapters, but I know that will mess with the story line, so here you guys go, me trying to tone down my angst level to make this tolerable.
-pic
————————————————————————

The two men you had spotted at you front door yesterday, hadnt shown up again, much to your misfortune. In fact, you hadn't heard anything about anyone worrying for you, almost as if you weren't litterally begging for help. Maybe you didn't even want help anymore, maybe you didn't even need help anymore. Maybe this is all a. Dream and you'll wake up in oblivion, doing nothing, seeing nothing, just nothing.

You were sitting, a mug of some herbal tea in hand, contemplating the entirety of your life. WhT even is the meaning of life? Is it to die? Is it to find the purpose itself? You just kindof felt... like an empty shell with a brain did that makes sense, you were just confused. Confused on if your entire life was a fever dream, confused on why you even were here, confused about you life itself.

You were just confused

Why haven't you just died already? That would make everything so much easier. The fuzzy blanket on top of you did nothing. To shield your brain from your own thoughts. If your life before your life, god that's odd to say, was real, then what is this? Is this a dream? Or is this real? Fucking ketchup you have no idea.

You felt kindof empty, any emotional attachments that you think you
Could have had were gone, primarily towards b/n, whom you know is real, b it also don't know is real. Honest, you really no longer had a meaning, you were just a walking, talking, breathing, body of flesh that walks the earth with no intent of doing anything. Maybe your purpose is to jsut stay here and entertain these people, or it is to get out and make anew life... GOD THIS IS SO CONFUSING!

It was one of those rare occasions when you were left alone to your own devices,  god knows where bay members of the family are, you didn't really care, too immersed in your own contemplation to care. You couldn't even bring yourself to get up form your comfy position, much les sfo off and fin one of your bothers, or uncles, or aunts, or parents, or anyone for that matter. You just did not give a shit.

"Y/n! Honey! We have something to tell you!" A female voice, that could probably be recognized as your mothers rang from the doorway, immediately, she popped her head in, a wide smile was cracked across her pretty features. Her husband, your father, soon trailed behind her, grabbing her by the waist. They acknowledged the somewhat far-off look in your eyes, bringing slight alarm to their own faces.

"What is the meaning of life?" You blurted, turning towards the two, a vague questioning look in your eyes. Immediate shock took over the tone of the room, slight Confusion riddled toy mothers face, while your father just placed his hands on his chest in a "grab your pearls" motion. You blanket stared the two, awaiting N their answer. What? You were confused enough? And these people loved making decisions for you. So might as well let them take this one.

(Example: