Chapter 32- Chad

—-At your house——

The smal team was back at your house gain today so they could double over the house, checking for any more possible clues.The cloth was shoved in an airtight bag, your father was transported for questioning, even though it was clear by his "fuck you!" Screaming, that he was very much guilty of child abuse, substance abuse, and possibly others. The real question in this situation was, where the hell are you? The chloroform rag was hella suspicious, but it didn't prove to do much until the dna was analyzed from it, it could've totally been blown from the wind. There was also a possibility that you ran away with your little brother. The worst one they could think of, was that you were killed by your parents and attempted to be concealed.

"This is just, going way down the drain, yeah I know, WHAT? You can't just blow off a whole case like that in a week? Listen, the girl is missing M-I-S-S-I-N-G missing, no clue except a possible dud of a handkerchief,  her name is across the local news, and this is a clear case of child abuse,  you want us to still close it? We can't just- don't you dare- and he hung up, SON OF A BITCH!" Officer eren yelled, his boss was a thickheaded duck who only thought about himself  and the money he could get, not at all caring about the young girl out there probably dead in a ditch! Why was he even part of the officers command?!

"I'm guessing by the choice words used, that chad had decided to close this case, even after clear evidence has been found?" Officer oikawa muttered, to which eren just nodded at, this is why you never trust someone named chad, they always let you down.

"We have until the end of the week, then we either continue this elswear, which would be quite tough, or end it completely, greasy old dickhead" eren replied to the other officer, although the two both donned a calm extefior, their minds were literal chaos, just dumpster fire chaos. The dna sample on the small handkerchief would come back in a few hours, even then the actual dna on it could be drowned out by the strong chemical in it, so it was a 50/50 chance, nobody likes having litterally 1/2 chance to succeed, no fucking body.

"Officer eren, do you know anything about the fleur family, you know the crazy rich business family?" Ns Kim spoke, hopping out of a car and walking near them, she was holding a stack of newspapers, as was described before, she's kind of a boomer who pays for subscriptions to multiple newspapers. It actually came in handy for once, in her head, using the word "fleur" was odd, and it didn't feel right on her tounge, like the wierd taste that you get in your mouth when your hungover, eugh.

"Yeah? Does this have anything to do with the current situation?" He spoke back to the women, clearly confused at the out-of-the-blue question, along with the fact that she was holding a newspaper, who even uses those anymore? Oh right, people like ms Kim.

"Well actually, kinda, recently my- the fleur family has been seen moving around quite a bit, and they stopped here a month ago for about a week, the same week that y/n went missing, surprisingly enough, not many paparazzi were able to follow them, due to Pinot wanting to be sued, but the ones that did, got some interesting shots from the exterior windows of their home, they never left, they have been here for the past month. There seems to be a young girl and a toddler in a few of them, only one has a clear shot of their faces... that's y/n" she went on to explain, splaying out the newspaper over her hand, and pushing the page with the clear photo of you open.

"What the hell, what would THE billionaire rich ass fleur family want with a fifteen year old girl and her brother?"  Officer oukawa was confused and quite clearly thinking about what the hell this was, it couldn't be a publicity stunt right? Messing with kidnapped kids? That's a whole new level of wrong.

"Well actually..."

And so ms Kim told them everything
————————with you———————————

After the little incident yesterday with the "no no words" taught to your brother, you were now meeting him closer, or only letting him be take. Care of by your "mother", she has done it like 7 times alrady, she knows how to dea with baby's, she even treats you like one! It was easier to make an escape route, there is no possible way that it's fail proof, and it truly wasn't all that bad here. In fact you almost liked it... but if something goes wrong, you didn't want to be unprepared. even though you had to be accompanied, and sometimes carried, where'ver you go, you could still get a basic idea of the map of the house.

"Hey, hey! You okay honey, you zoned out for a moment there?" Your father questioned, staring down at you, his hand was clasped over yours, while you were holding b/n's, unknown to you, the poor boys death date was decided, tomorrow b/n l/n would die. They had noticed a small change in your behavior in the past day or so, you actually wanted to go on walks around the estate, you spent longer time staring at the different hallway intersects and doorways, and you overall stopped speaking to them as much.

Walking down the hallway, you took note of the decorations that littered I've the different banisters, earlier that day they had promised you and "outdoor picnic" in which you would actually get to go outside for the first time in a gagikkuob years, your mother threw a little fuss that you could get hurt, but it was resolved when it was decided that they all would come along, every. One.

"Oh, yeah father, in great." You smile at him, melting his heart, he still knew something was up though, as did everyone else in the family. Did you think you could leave them? We're you trying to leave them? If you left they would go insane, you couldn't leave. You belonged with them. If you left they would just die. This family do be crazy.

None of you saw the small camera flicker and flash from the nearby window
——————————————————————

Have a wonderful day today:)