Chpater 30- blood

7 days before the move
- in your room -

You were now completely comfortable with the cuddles that this family constantly wanted to give you, you didn't really know why, maybe teyy guy just liked touching you, or it could be that they were all super tall and couldn't cuddle with eachother without it becoming just a tangle of limbs? You really didn't know, but you had actually grown to like the touching (not like that) and realized how ling it had been since your parents sincerely hugged you, meaning, never. And b/n liked to hug you quite a lot, but they never felt comforting, it was more adorable in his side. Why are you thinking about this?

... well, you were currently sandwitched in between your mother and father, their arms wrapped completely around you, a fuzzy blanket was placed on top of you, and you were drifting in and out of dream land while the two adults stared down at you lovingly. You were completely trapped between the two, usually the inner claustrophobe in you would freak out, but in this case you felt content with the position, it was warm, and you felt fuzzy inside.

"So baby, did you have fun with your brothers today, you know your real on- she started speaking, cutting her own self off before she said a little to much, just one week than she can cut the little lizards head off, then you'll be stress free from being a makeshift "mother". You didn't deserve that kind of pressure win your shoulders, all you needed to do was stay with them, and they would make all your worries go away. That's why you couldn't leave them, you just couldn't.

"Uh huh, we ate watermelon, and ace read a book about butterflies to me and the myth behind them, it was cool. And then slade talked a little while about Russia or something what about you?" You rammerws in about your day, the happy undertone was evident in your voice, and it was quite clear that you were content with the interactions for the day. Your parents were especially happy that you said. 1 thing about b/n.

"Oh that's great honey! You're feeling much better than before I'm guessing, oh your just so cute!" Your father exclaimed, acknowledging you comfortability with them, and cooing at the half alsleep look showcased on your face, if you were in this position fully awake you would've probably been strained in an awkward position, but it was late, and they had recently just gotten home. And you were falling asleep to a Disney movie on the couch with slade and b/n, and now you were snuggly, so here we are.

"Yes she is, she really is..." your mother repeated, she sounded creepy as literal fuck, just gotta ruin the moment dont ya? Her hand went up to stroke your hair, which was frazzled out over the cold pillow, your eyes slowly drifted close, blinking a few times. Earning little "aaawwwsss" from the two adults holding onto you for dear life. Checking to see if you were fully unconscious, and smiling when they saw the content smile you wore.

"How do you think she'll take his death, I wouldn't want her to be upset of course, but I just cant keep on with him, I want to throw him out the nearest window about 99%  of the time, and all of our windows are glued shut! We haven't even figured out how we're going to do it, we have one week, one week! How in heavens name to we kill a toddler and make it seem seamless in one week! I don't ev-" he started on her quiet rant, whispering to her husband so that you wouldn't awake, she clearly had some anxiety over the topic of the little boy you called your brother, all the more reason to hate him right?! He shut that down real quick though, knowing how evangeline can get, and cut in.

"Darling you can't Freak out like this, you know what happens when you do, it will all be fine and dandy once again, my brothers figured it out already, so don't worry, it'll all play out, b/n will die" he spoke, comforting the women with his words, the two silently decided that that was the end of the conversation, and went back to staring at you, soon falling asleep themselves.

They thought you were asleep, which you were, until you had awoken for the shots test amount of time, slinently enough for the two parents not to notice, and long enough to hear the words "b/n will die"

...

What?
————————————————————————

The search team had torn apart the home, searching every nook and cranny, finding many many bloodied weapons, multiple pouches and ziplock bags of varying suspicious substances, quite the few shattered bottles, a few children's toys that had been identified with the dna of   y/n l/n , and b/n l/n. Proving that this was in fact your home.

It was clear that forms of neglect and child abuse had been carried out in the home, from the multiple places where struggles had clearly been performed, as there were handprints in blood dragging down on the hallways, and many places where blood had pooled and dried out.a fucking crowbar had blood and pieces of rotting flesh on it,ms  Kim had to leave the house and throw up while the officers felt sick to their stomachs. It was never this bad, it just wasn't.

"Holy shit" office rollaway managed to gasp out, somehow this situation had gotten so much worse in a matter of minutes, he shared a knowing look with his coworker, there had always been crime hiding in the far corners of this town, but it had never been this brutal. This case was getting far darker with every passing second.

He wanted nothing more than to start screaming to let the frustration her had at the moment out, but then again, who doesn't want to do that?

"There is no possible way this case is closing anytime soon" officer eren spoke, more to himself than anyone here, they were standing outside on the concrete slab that could be considered your front yard, when ms Kim suddenly came rushing back over, and to their surprise started speaking quickly while panting. Either from the grow up or from the running.

"I don't know if this is even relevant but, the fence over there, it's got some tire racks right next to it, and a rag, which doesn't sound super suspicious but nobody here has a car... like nobody, and the concrete over there isn't a road or anything, it leads no where, and the marks are still pretty dark and unworn so that means someone had to be here intentionally and recently enough, and just being near the rag you can smell a sweet kinda smell, hard to explain..." she went on and on about her assumptions, grasping at anything she could find. She held up the rag in a gloved hand, to which officer oikawa grabbed with his also gloves hand. We like gloves here don't we?

"That's unmistakeable, even after sitting out for quite a while, that is the smell of pure chloroform"
——————————————————————

Sorry that I haven't been able to update, I've had back to back standardized tests every day in school, and I was really tired when I came home and just didn't do anything for the rest of the days. It was my fault, sorry.

Have a wonderful day today :)