Epilogue

Anastasia's POV

It's been a year since since the cubs were born. A lot has happened. They have been home schooled. All my brothers have mates now. Leia even has a mate. She and Luke look like teenagers now. Luke is still single though. Harold and his mate had two cubs of their own. Two boys, who love to cause trouble like their uncles.

Also Adrian and I go married the human way. We had a huge wedding with the whole pride present. Then a small reception with only close family. Adrian and I then went  on a mini honeymoon while our family mended the cubs.

But now it's time to for our coronation. 'Do I have to wear this monkey suit mama?' Leo whines in my head. As I do his tie.

'Yes honey, besides you do not see your sisters complaining about their dresses' I tell him. Both Crystal and Alisha are admiring themselves in the mirror. Today is the day they all become the crown princesses and prince of the pride. Also Crystal will be named future queen.

'There is one thing I am not thrilled about' Crystal tells us in our heads.

'What is that?' Alisha asks her sister curious.

'Being queen, grandma makes it sound so boring' Crystal whines. I chuckle as I finish Leo's tie.

'When the time comes for you to rule, you will feel differently' I assure her. Just then Alisha runs over to the door. I turn to see Adrian picking her up giving her a hug. A Crystal hugs his waist.

'Are you all ready, my beautiful wife and future queen?' he asks me.

'Yes, are you my loving devoted husband?' I ask.

'Yes and so is everyone else. They are awaiting our arrival' he states. I nod my head. We link arms and leave the room. Our cubs following us to the throne room. Where our pride awaits us. Adrian and I sit on the thrones his parents stand either side of us. As the triplets stand with my parents.

"Are you majesties willing to take the oath?" the pride elder asks us. My mother signing it for me.

"We are willing" we assure him.

"Will you both solemnly promise and swear to govern the Pride. And of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to our respective laws and customs?" he asks.

"We solemnly promise so to do" we tell him.

"Will you both to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?" he asks us.

"We will" we state.

"Will you both to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God? Will you both to the utmost of your power maintain in the Pride the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you both maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Prides temple, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established by your predecessors?" he asks us.

"All this we promise to do" we vow as we stand from the thrones. After being given our crowns, scepters and orbs. "We declare before you all that our whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great pride to which we all belong" we declare.

"I present our new king and queen. King Adrian Pryde and his Queen Anastasia Edwards-Pryde" the elder announces. I see the pride cheer and smile. I look at Adrian who smiles back.

"For our first act" Adrian says.

"We wish to crown Princess Crystal as our future successor" I state.

"As well as crown Princess Alisha and Prince Leo" Adrian states. Each are given their own crown and stand before us. The pride cheers even more. We lead the way to the ball room. Where the celebration begins with a feast.

Then we all start to dance. Soon people start to leave. As their cubs grow tired or because they have work in the morning. Mum and dad took the kids to tuck them in. As it would be rude for us to leave a celebration in our honour. So we are made to stay another two hours.

But Adrian finally asks for the last guests to leave. As I am practically falling asleep using him as a rest post. We wave goodbye. Adrian picks me up bridal style and carries me to our room. Where he changes me into a nightie before tucking me into our king size bed.

'Sleep well my queen' he tells me.

'Sweet dreams my king' I reply. He changes into a pair of boxers and crawls under the covers beside me. Before I can drift off our cubs join us. I smile as Adrian and I separate letting them lay in between us. We wrap our arms around them as they feel asleep. I soon join them.

Adrian's POV

My dream has come true. I am sleeping my mate, wife, queen and our cubs in our bed. I smile at them. "Sweet dreams my family, I shall protect you all" I vow. I drift off to sleep dreaming of our family's bright future. Also hoping that one day our family will grow bigger.

They Lived Happily Ever After

A/N

Picture above of the triplets now.