Mysterious Man

•Chapter 1•
Y/n' POV:

It was yet another exhausting day where after school I had to head to work. My job wasn't anything to interesting to brag about in school like the other students did when they would get a job. I worked in a small cafe shop that was owned by my older brothers friend.

His name was Kim Seokjin but would like to be called Jin. He was a really good known cook. He owned a couple of restaurants and Cafe shops but he particularly liked to work in this cafe.  Jin was quiet attractive some girls would only come to the shop sometimes just to get a chance to see him. I wouldn't blame them he was tall, attractive, and attentive everything my dream guy would have.

But....I didn't really think of him as such yes he is caring and all that but I really couldn't imagine myself with him. He was too good for me. I knew he deserves better anyways. There's a large age gap between us not that age mattered but I don't believe he would think of me as something else than his bestfriend's pathetic little sister.

I had been working here for 2 months already, not too long. The pay was decent considering that I really didn't have to do much, just be your typical cashier that takes your order and could be forgotten once you leave the cafe. I didn't have anything that could possibly make me stand out.

As I enter the cafe I notice that Jin is talking to a very attractive man which is taller than Jin. This mysterious man which I could only see his back had blonde hair very muscular which is something rare to find around here. Had a black expensive suit on, I wonder if he's also someone important. Most of Jin's friends are important, smart and well known people except for my brother atleast in my eyes. My brother is a dumb YouTuber that has a bunch of young girls chasing him.

I'm quiet antisocial but for the sake of it I have to face it when taking people's orders. Because sometimes I cant, I pass by Jin and the mysterious man trying my best to ignore them. Before I could get to far Jin calls out my name.

Jin~ Yahh Y/n where you going? Trying to pass by as Im not here without giving me my daily greetings.

Y/n~Hello Mr. kim.*bowed*  I'm sorry I didn't want to interrupt your conversation.

I look down feeling embarrassed I didn't even give the mysterious man a glance. Jin seem to notice.

Jin~ Ah it's alright don't give it much importance now, also remember you don't have to be so formal with me we'vee known each for a long time now were practically family. Now your here I want you to meet my friend Kim Namjoon.

I get a sense I have heated that name before but don't give it much importance since it might just be a very popular name. I finally give the mysterious man a look. WOW this man is -a t t r a c t i v e-  he looked as if he came out of a k-drama.

Y/n ~ H-Hello M-Mr. Kim *bow*

Ahh I couldn't even say hello correctly. He probably noticed. No he definitely noticed. Maybe even Jin noticed. Uhhhhh Y/n of course they both noticed.

Namjoon~ Hello *bow*....Y/n? Was it?

Y/n~ Y-yes

All I wanted to do at this moment was disappear. I could feel my whole face burning I probably look like a red tomato right now. I could see Jin and Mr. Kim staring at me with a concern look.

Y/n~ Jin may I please head to work?

Jin~ S-sur-e *his typical windshield laugh*

Yahhhh is he making fun of me. I gave him a death glare and he suddenly stop laughing. I might sometimes look quiet aggressive when mad but just look not necessarily act, only act when necessary.

I try to hurry even though it wouldn't be much difference since they were infront of the door directly looking at my direction since the menu was above me.

As I took some orders I could feel a pinning stare. I looked up quickly and noticed Mr. Kim staring at me. I quickly looked back down and tried to ignore it and continue with my work.

About an hour has passed by and they are still talking as I work I still feel stared at but this time I feel another pair of eyes looking at me from the same direction. I give a quick look and now both Jin and Mr. Kim are looking at me this time talking at the same time as if they were talking about me.