Maybe

•Chapter 5

Since Jin had finally let go off I walked over to Taehyung. Can't believe right now a stranger is making me feel safer than someone I grew up knowing.

Jin~ What was that?

Y/n~ What was what?

Jin~ Maybe just maybe darling

He has really gone mad.

Taehyung~ What a maniac, I think we should get going now "girlfriend" haha.

Y/n~ I'm sorry for getting you into this mess.

Taehyung~Its alright, if I were to be your boyfriend he shouldn't have gotten angry anyways. Do you guys.....have something together?

Y/n~ What...NO....hahaha. What makes you believe such thing?

Taehyung~ Well what other good and reasonable reason could it be rather than just being like a little sister to him which to me sounded like none sense.

Y/n~ I honestly can't think in a good reason.

Taehyung~ Would you like me to take you home now?

Y/n~ This may sound weird since I'm still a stranger but may I stay with you tonight?

Taehyung~ Oh sure don't worry you'll be able to stay in the guest room.....unless you want to stay in my room to feel more comfortable.

Y/n~ Thank you. I'll let you know once we arrive.

After a 25 minute drive we arrive to a huge modern mansion. I had thought he lived in an apartment like Jin considering they are both young handsome rich males but I guess I was wrong.

Taehyung parked his car in the car entrance. He excited and headed to my side to open my door.

Y/n~Thank you. You really are a gentleman, something which is rare to find in guys now day.

Taehyung~ I agree and I'll take the compliment milady.

We walked twords the wide entrance to his modern mansion. I began to think that it would be werid for a still stranger to stay alone in a room in a house that probably has many valuable things.

Y/n~ Ummmm Taehyung?

Taehyung~ Yes?

Y/n~ I believe I'll take your word and stay with you in your room. I wouldn't like to get lost in your mansion plus I don't want to enter places maybe you wouldn't allow people to enter.

Taehyung~ Alright and don't worry everything in this house is replaceable with money which isn't a problem to me.

Y/n~ Oh do you live alone?

Taehyung~ No I live with my father and eldest brother but my father is never home and my siblings and I never interact so don't stress about it.

We enter and the interior of the house which was beautifully decorated and spacious.

Taehyung lease me to his bedroom. His bedroom was so classic for someone like him. It suited him well for being a young billionaire.

Taehyung~ You will be sleeping in my bed and I'll sleep in the sofa in the corner

Y/n~ No I should be the one sleeping in the sofa. You sleep in the bed.

Taehyung~ No I can't let you sleep in the sofa you are sleeping-

Y/n~ Fine we'll both sleep in the bed

Oh no ahhhh. I always hate when I speak before thinking. At this moment I wanted to hide in the deepest depths of the planet or at least of his house.

Taehyung~ Oh umm okay. I need to get some water, would you like something maybe to eat or drink?

Y/n~ Just water please and thank you.

Taehyung~ No problem. While I go get your water you could pick up some comfortable clothes to sleep in. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold since your drenched in water.

Taehyung headed out and I walked over to a room which was bigger than my bedroom back home which seemed to be his closet. I look through the large collection of clothes he own trying to find something comfortable till I found an oversize shirt which seem comfortable. I changed into it, hopefully Taehyung doesn't get mad for my clothes selection considering I'm a stranger sleeping next to him tonight. I headed to his king size bed to try and get comfortable but before I could a voice stopped me.

??- Y/n? Is that you?