Hot chocolate

•Chapter 3

??~ So where are we heading Ms......?

Y/n~ Min Y/n

??~ Well it's a pleasure to meet you Ms Min. I'm Kim Taehyung

Y/n~ The pleasure is mine, thank you for offering me a ride.

Taehyung~ Why wouldn't I, you were drenched in water and seemed pretty down. How about this before I take you to where ever you need to go. I'll take you to get some hot chocolate.

Y/n~ Sure, some hot chocolate right now sounds way better than tea.

Taehyung just laughed before heading to get some hot chocolate. After 10 minutes which I don't know why he couldn't go to a closer cafe we stopped in Jin's cafe. I just stared not wanting to get down, scared that maybe Jin had went back to close the cafe himself.

Taehyung~ I hope you don't mind me bringing you to my favorite cafe.

His favorite? Why haven't I ever seen him there?

Y/n~ Oh you come often?

Taehyung~ Well not really I have my assistant come get me some hot chocolate. They have the best hot chocolate around.

Oh so he's the boss of the young lady that always order hot chocolate. And when I mean I always I mean even if it's 105 degrees outside she would still get hot chocolate.

Y/n~ Oh her?

Taehyung~ You know her?

Y/n~ I believe I do since I work here part time shift. She always always gets a hot chocolate.

Taehyung~ Haha yes. Oh but if you would like we could head to another cafe due to maybe you don't want to get something from your work place.

Y/n~ Oh no it's alright we can go in

Taehyung~ Alrighty then

Taehyung took the keys out and exited his door. I didn't even realize I got lost in my thoughts after the prank I didn't even want to see Jin or his stupid cafe. But for Taehyung I had to do it, I will just cross my fingers and except any fate that is destin for me. Taehyung opened my door getting me off my little bubble of deep thinking.

Y/n~ I'm sorry I should have opened it myself, thank you though.

Taehyung~ Don't be sorry it's my duty as a man to do so. And it should be every boys too. Now come on it's freezing out here.

We head inside and thankfully I don't see Jin around. Only my co-worker that always does extra hours.

Co-worker~ Hello welcome, what could I get this lovely couple here tonight?

As soon as I heard couple my eyes shot a dreadful to my co-worker. Taehyung didn't seem to be bother by the fact we were called a couple he just continued as if that wasn't said.

Taehyung~ Two hot chocolate's please

Co-worker~ To go or to stay?

Taehyung looked over at me as if asking if I would like it to go or to stay.

Y/n~ I'm okay with whatever you decide.

Taehyung~ You sure?

I just nodded as a confirmation of my response.

Taehyung~ To stay please

Co-worker~ Okay your total will be $10.50

Before I could try to argue over who would get to pay Taehyung handed I've his black card. His black card?!?! That meant he was rich rich. I didn't even get to ask him what he worked as but considering he had a black card, his car and a assistant he must be someone very important.

My co-worker handed us two hot chocolate's, Taehyung took hold of both of them and signal me to look for a place to sit. I finally found a table to sit on next to a large window where you could see the city night. Considering this cafe was fancy of course it had to include something like this. Taehyung handed me a hot chocolate.

Taehyung~ So tell me about your self

Y/n~ There's really nothing interesting about myself

Taehyung~ I'm sure there's something, if you would like I could go first to get you comfortable. But don't feel pressured to do so.

Y/n~ Yes please

Taehyung~ *sigh* Where do I start, to be honest my life is a whole mess. My father owns a well known company and to make it get known he would always be on business trips and never really home. My mother died when I was really young. Meaning my brother and I never really had parental figures in our life's. While growing up he always seem to blamed me for my mother's death and sword that he'll make sure I'll never be happy. But he hasn't really done much really, we stopped talking to each other at some point. Grew up began to work at my father's company. It's now a competition for him to see who ends up in the president position but for me that doesn't really matter and well that's honestly all.

Y/n~ Oh I'm sorry to hear that

Taehyung~ You shouldn't

Y/n~ Well my life is not interesting, I work part time here after school. My brother is a dumb YouTuber and my boss is his bestfriend. I don't have that many friends just like 2 which rarely talk to me. My father is a pilot and my mom is teacher in a university.

Taehyung~ Then why do you work? You seem to not be lacking money.

Y/n~ I thought it would be good to learn some working skills. Plus I really don't have anything else productive to do with my life.

Taehyung~ You seem to be very ambitious that's good.

Y/n~ Haha not really but that's all in my interesting life. I honestly thought it would be kinda werid to talk about my life with a stranger but I feel like I have known you for a long time.

Taehyung~ Well I'm glad to hear I make you feel comfortable. *Smile*

Y/n~*smile* Well anyways how could I thank you for what you did for me tonight?

Taehyung~ Hmmmm maybe by coming with me to dinner another time if you would like. I really enjoyed talking to you. Stopping to offer you a ride was really a good decision.*smirk*

While Taehyung was talking I could feel a pair of eyes from afar stare at me and Taehyung.