Hold Me Tight

•Chapter 8•

Taehyung took a look at me looking to see if I was thinking the same thing as him...I nodded and we bother went back into it. I know it might be werid and bad but Namjoon doesn't deserve peace after practically calling me a slut. I'll make hear what a real slut sounds like.

Taehyung and I went back to making out but this time more rougher. His hands traveling my waist and down to my panties. He slowly takes them off as he is kissing my stomach. He then makes his way back to my lips and whispers in my ear with his hot breath.

Taehyung~ I'll make it the best night you have ever had babygirl.

He slowly inserts two fingers inside of me..it was uncomfortable the first few seconds but it began to feel good. His fingers going in & out of me made my back ache in pleasure. My breathing became heaver. I let out a soft moan but the pleasure increase making me let out a louder moan.

Taehyung then took out his member which was huge. I stare at it forgetting everything else. Will that thing even fit it's too big.

Taehyung~ You like what you see? *Smirk*

Y/n~ ah um yes but I'm just worried the pain will be worst.

Taehyung~ I'll go slow at first then when you adjust to it let me now to go faster. At first it might hurt let me know if it hurts too much to stop, okay?

Y/n~ okay

Without breaking eye contact he inserts his member inside of me. I began to feel a stinging pain. Trying to distract me he began to kiss me slowly. After a minute or two of pain it became pleasure. I made eye contact with him once again but this time letting him now it was okay to go faster.

His thrust began to become sloper and in every one of them pleasure came with it. The bed kept shaking and our moans began to sound too. I hope Namjoon can't sleep. I started to feel something building up and Taehyung seemed to notice.

Taehyung~ Wait for me don't let it out just yet.

With every more thrust he made it became harder for me to hold on to it. Untill he nodded and we both came and moaned together. Taehyung took his member out and moved to lay next to me while me where both breathing heavily.

Taehyung~ I hope I made your night alot better

Y/n~ You did make it ALOT better.

Taehyung~ I'm glad haha

We cuddle as we though of what we had just done.

Taehyung~ umm y/n?

Y/n~ yes?

Taehyung~ what do you think about going out to dinner sometime soon?

Y/n~ As a date? Or....?

Taehyung~ Of course as a date, I would never use a girl for sex  just to leave her the next day. I like seriousness and commitment, even though we were still stranger's just today I would like to have something with you after everything we did.

Y/n~ Yes I'll go on a date with you *kiss*

I must admit all this was going to fast....but after what we did I couldn't just leave him as a stranger. How will I explain to my future kids when they are older my first time was with a stranger. It would make me feel even more guilty than what I already am feeling. Taehyung was a full gentleman outside but in bed he was something else how could I turn down someone like him. But the age gap between us doesn't look to be to much.... does it?