You?

•Chapter 6•
??~ Y/n?

I was affraid to even look the direction where the voice came from. I wasn't really familiar with it but felt like I have atleast heard it once before. I had to quickly pick up the courage to look. Oh my....oh no no no. It was Kim Namjoon from earlier today. AHH and he's seeing me in a large oversize shirt. But why is he here, could it be he's that mean brother Taehyung talked about with me earlier.

Y/n~ I- Yes?

Namjoon~ What are you doing here?

Y/n~ I came with my friend. But do you live here?

Namjoon~ Yes I own this house. You here with Taehyung?

Y/n~ Yes, is there a problem?

Namjoon~ Oh no I just didn't know he had any friends. Especially girl friends. And niether less knew he slept with them.

Y/n~ Oh no we-

Taehyung~ WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?

Namjoon~ I was just passing by and saw her. Tell me...is she another one of your little-

Taehyung~ Get out...NOW

Namjoon headed out but to be honest he had seemed so nice earlier today. Guess it really never good to judge a book by its cover. He was even about to insult me. Taehyung was right about him.

Taehyung~ I'm sorry

Y/n~ No it's fine it's not your fault.

It seemed so akward after everything. We laid down in his large bed scrolling through our phones. Unexpectedly I received a notification from my brother YouTube channel. Don't tell me that little shit posted the prank.

Namjoon's POV:

After an exhausting day at work today I arrived home. Taehyung's car was already in the driveway something rare for him. He always comes home late and is a total fuck boy who doesn't give a shit about anyone.

As I walk exhaustively to my room but as I do I pass Taehyung's room but something in the corner of my eye caught my attention. I take a step back and look again. Oh no don't tell me its the girl from earlier. What the hell is she doing with him?

?- Y/n? Is that you?

It looked as if she didn't want to look up. Did she also remember me? To be honest I hope she does, she caught my attention earlier today. Yes she might be a couple of years younger than me but love is love in my opinion.

Y/n~ I- Yes?

Namjoon~ What are you doing here?

Even though I didn't really know her it still made me feel disappointed on the fact that she was in my fuck boy brother's room.

Y/n~ I came with my friend. But do you live here?

Huh just a friend? I'm sure she's lying especially by just seeing the clothes she's wearing. Who would wear such provocative clothes in their opposite sex friends house.

Namjoon~ Yes I own this house. You here with Taehyung?

Y/n~ Yes, is there a problem?

Yes you belong with me.

Namjoon~ Oh no I just didn't know he had any friends. Especially girl friends. And niether less knew he slept with them.

Oh no at this point anything was coming out of me stupidity.

Y/n~ Oh no we-

Before she could explain herself which was a good explanation I wanted to hear Taehyung interrupted her.

Taehyung~ WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?

Namjoon~ I was just passing by and saw her. Tell me...is she another one of your little-

Taehyung~ Get out...NOW

I may have exceeded but I was so disappointed at y/n and angry at Taehyung. I just hope if they are actually together she's able to realize what a piece of trash he really is.