a little misunderstanding

Y/n's POV

Tom and I had such an amazing time together at the ball. We laughed and talked so much. I of course also had an amazing time with the girls. We laughed so much and danced a lot.

I love spending time with people i love, And you could really say that i had the time of my life that evening.

"Guys i need to go to the bathroom, i'll be right back" I said and then walked away. As i walked through It was quiet everywhere. And dark, Only the moon lighted up the hallways. But that was until i heard a noise from one of the rooms near me.

I walked towards the noise and it came from the guys bathroom. I came even closer to hear that somebody was crying in the bathroom. I looked inside and saw a boy sitting on the bathroom floor crying.

I knew exactly who it was. "Draco?" I asked. His head shut up and looked at me with red puffy eyes. "Draco are you okay?" I said walking closer to him. "y/n please go away" He said inbetween sobs. "I'm not going anywhere whats wrong?" I said and sat besides him.

"Draco whats going on? you can talk to me" He looked up with tears in his eyes. "It's my father" He simply said, but i knew exactly what he was talking about.

Draco and i have been friends since we were little kids. We always told eachother everything. He is like an brother to me. And i always know when something is wrong with him, and so does he when something is wrong with me.

" What did he do?" I asked as i wiped an tear from his cheek. "Well i went home for a little bit yesterday, And when i got there my father was pissed as always. And he started so say that i'm a dissapointment, that i can't do anything right and so on" He explained as a new tear rolled down his face.

I simply pulled him into my arms and he laid his head on my shoulder. I put one arm around him and with my other hand i stroked his head, That always calmed him down. He started so sob on my shoulder and i could feel multipule tears rol down his cheeks.

"Shh Draco, everything will be alright. Your father doesn't know how amazing you are. you are far from a dissapointment. He is a sad excuse of a father, he doesn't deserve you as a son" I said while i hugged him harder.

I just let him cry on my shoulder for as long as he wants. We hugged eachother and for a long time and tried to calm him down by saying sweet things. And sometimes give him a kiss on his head.

We were like siblings so we always kissed eachothers head when we were sad or not feeling well. We never saw eachother other than siblings. I weirds me out even thinking that we could have something romantic and i know Draco thinks the same way.

Tom's POV

We were all in the great hall when y/n said that she needed to go to the bathroom reall quick. As she walked away i just kept on talking to Blaise while giving her a quick smile.

10 minutes past and she still wasn't back, i just assumed that she was just taking a little longer, but when she still wasn't back after another 10 minutes i started to worry a bit.

I stood up and walked around the great hall thinking that she maybe was lost or something. But i couldn't find her anywhere. So i decided to walk to the bathroom to look if she was there.

As i walked in the hallway i could hear some chattering so i walked to the sound, it came from the guys bathroom. But i could hear a girls voice and a guys voice.]

"Draco come here" I heard the girl voice say, and i knew exactly who it belongs to. I then walked into the bathroom and saw y/n hugging Draco as Draco gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"wow really y/n? this is where you were? With Draco?" I said and saw that they both looked shocked, they obviously didn't hear me come in. "Tom what are you doing here?" y/n asked me as she let go of Draco and looked at me confussed. "pathetic" I said as i looked at her and Draco.

"Tom what's wrong?" She asked as she looked at me in a puzzeled expression on her face. "really y/n i walk in on you and Draco hugging while he kisses you." I said and gave her a death stare. "What no Tom you don't understand" She began saying.

"Whatever y/n, i don't have time for this." I said as i cut her off and looked at her. A single tear rolled down her cheek. "Tom you can't be serious, I would never cheat on you" She said as she walked toward me.

"You know y/n it was a mistake" i said as i looked at her. "What was a mistake?" she said. "us" i said blancly. "No no Tom No we weren't a mistake. Please Tom let me explain i would never f*cking cheat on you" She said as more tears streemed down her face.

"Well now i like to hear what pathetic excuse you have" i said. "Thank you, Draco could you please give us some space?" She said and Draco nodded and walked away.

"I was going to the bathroom that was when i heard somebody crying, And when i saw that it was draco i walked towards him and he explained why he was crying and i hugged him because he was devastated." She explained. "Well that doesn't explain why he was kissing you" I snapped back.

"Draco and i have known eachother since we were little kids, he is like a brother to me. We never ever had anything romantic and we never want to. And about that kiss, we always do that so eachother we hug and kiss eachothers heads when one of us is sad" she said as she wiped her tears away. "So please Tom believe me because that is the truth"

Everything became clear. everything that she just explained made sence. Draco did have red and puffy eyes that must be from the crying. I feel so stupid now.

"i'm sorry y/n, i didn't know. Please forgive me?" i said as i started to feel really embarrased. "Yes of course i forgive you Tom. But please trust me i would never ever cheat on you. I truts you but you need to trust me to" she said as she put her arms around me. "I do trust you, i really do. It's just i never trusted anyone before you so it's hard" I said.

"it's okay Tom" She simply said but it was enough for me and kissed her.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 8
Hope you like it
Comment what you think about it
Chapter 9 will come soon

Share this story with your friends, on your social media (Tiktok, Instagram ect.)

And while your at it check out my other story

 It's a sad story so if your into that you should check it out

Okay that's all for now.
Love you♥︎♥︎