Celebrating (spicy)

We looked at eachother, we were both lost of words because we were both so incredibly happy. Our lips collies once again and it soon turned into a heated make out session.

My hands were tangled in Tom hair and Tom had one hand on my back and the other on my ass grabbing it sometimes.

"We should get out of here" Tom said breaking the kiss for just a second then kissing me again, leaving little to no time for me to catch my breath.

"Yeah we should" I said tugging at his hair a little.

Tom grabbed my hand and casted a spell to make all the rose pedals and candles disappear. We ran to Tom dorm and as soon as we got in he pinned me against the wall.

"Jump!" He said in the kiss and I did, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He had both his hands on my ass for support. He moved down to my neck and started kissing, sucking and bitting my skin. Leaving multiple hickeys after some time he found my sweet spot and I let out a moan when he sucked on that spot.

"You like that don't you" Tom said groaning against my neck as I pulled on his hair. I just nodded my head not being able to make any words up.

"Use your words baby" he said softly bitting down on my neck.

"Ahh yes Tom I do I like it very much" I said shutting my eyes as I quickly said the words.

"Good" he said and let go of me so I was standing I front of him looking in his eyes. My hands traveled up his body to his top button slowly unbuttoning all his buttons from his shirt and threw in on the ground still staring into his eyes never breaking eye contact.

His hands found the back of my dress and unzipping the back, letting it fall on the ground. He stared at my exposed chest and stomach. My hands found his belt and unbuckled it. He then stopped me by grabbing my neck and bringing me closer to his face.

"Look down and see what you've done." He said. I looked down and saw that he was hard from only looking at me. "Fix it" he said sternly taking his hand from my neck to my shoulder and pushed me on my knees.

I pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time and grabbed his dock with my hand and kissed the tip. He let out a slight groan and grabbed a hand full of my hair forcing my head to bob on his dick. He bit his lip so I didn't know if my mouth satisfied him, but eventually he gave in and let out a moan.

I was satisfied with the sound he let out and continued to suck him off. Eventually after a few minutes I felt him twitch in my mouth and he let out a moan and came in my mouth.

I took him out my mouth and swallowed everything as I innocently looked up at him bringing my hand to my face and ran my fingertips along my lips and licked them off, making sure to get every drop.

"Good girl" he said slightly out of breath. He placed his hand on my chin and slowly pulled me up from my knees. He grabbed my hand and guided me to the bed. He threw me on there and hovered over me and started kissing my neck down to my collarbone and then down to my chest.

He then came back up to my face, I took this opportunity to flip us over so I was I top now. He look quiet surprised because he was always the one who was in control, he always wanted to be the dominant one but not tonight, tonight it was my turn.

I lent down and kissed his jawline then moving behind his right ear and he groaned softly. I then moved down in between his collarbone and his neck and started sucking and softly biting down on his skin. He moaned as I did so, so I knew I found his sweet spot. I then stopped kissing his skin I looking him in his eyes. I knew that there was one thing that he didn't like during sex besides not being in control. He absolutely disliked when he was tied up so he couldn't touch me the way he wants.