Always a pleasure writing to you

*a few days later*

Y/n's POV

I woke up by the sun that was shining in my eyes, I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower, It was mesmerizing. I rolled over expecting to feel Tom next to me but instead I rolled on a cold bed side. We had been here for about 5 days and every single day we would wake up together and just cuddle until we have to get up to do something fun.

'What the hell where is he?' I thought to myself and went out of bed and put on a fluffy bathrobe. I walked out the room to look if he was in the bathroom but he wasn't there. I walked downstairs but he wasn't in the living room either, at this point I was starting to panic a little. So I quickly made my way to the kitchen to see Tom baking pancakes and dancing a little to the music he had on.

"Omg here you are" I said walking over to him.

"What the- oh Merlin Y/n you scared me" he said taking a breath of relieve.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't find you so I got a little worried. But when I came down I saw my handsome husband dance to his music" I said wrapping my arms around his waist and smiling up at him.

"You did not see that" he said smiling down at me with a little embarrassment in his smile.

"Yes I did, I liked it though" I said kissing his lips.

"You will never see me dance again" he said kissing me back. We both laughed a bit before he turned back and finished the last pancake and set them all on a plate.

"What is the occasion for pancakes?" I said kissing his neck a few times.

"Can't I just treat my wife right?" He asked wrapping his arms around me once again and slowly moving his hand lower and lower.

"Well I can get used to this" I said kissing his cheek.

"Don't I don't even know if they taste good" he said chuckling a bit.

"I'm sure they taste amazing" I said turning to the counter and taking a Pancake and taking a bite out of it, I expected it to be you know sweet and just lovely pancake taste but instead it tasted very salty and just disgusting overall, but at least he tried and I didn't want to ruin to moment so I just smiled and took another bite.

"You don't like it do you?" He asked looking at me while I ate.

"No no I love it Tommy" I said while covering my mouth with my hand because I still had pancake in my mouth.

"You don't" he said laughing seeing my facial expression change and trying to cover the fact that I almost threw up the pancakes.

"How much salt did you put in there?" I asked spitting out the pancakes into the trash can.

"I didn't I put sugar in it" he said being confused. I looked over to the counter and saw a jar filled with what looked like sugar so I dipped my finger in it and licked my finger to come to the conclusion that it was salt.

"Tom you put salt in the pancakes not sugar" I said started laughing really hard.

"Oh my Merlin I'm never cooking again." He said slapping his forehead.

"No no please do but the next time you do please make sure that your actually using the right products" I said kissing his cheek.

"I will and I'm sorry now we don't have breakfast" he said looking kind of disappointed.

"It's okay we will just go out for breakfast, come let's get ready" I said grabbing his hand and guiding him upstairs to the bathroom and turning on the shower. We both got undressed and started showering, and washing our bodies.