You may kiss the bride

*next morning*

Y/n's POV

Tom and I woke up And got dressed and went to the greathall. As soon as we walked in Draco, Hermoine, Daphne and Luna with Aurora in her arms ran up to us with big smiles on their faces.

"And what did you say?" Daphne asked.

The only thing I did was show them my ring and they all congratulate me and Tom.

"Omg were so happy for you!" Hermoine said with Daphne and Luna agreeing.

"Congrats guys" Draco said giving me a hug.

"Thank you so much guys." I said smiling at them.

"Thanks guys for helping me" Tom said thanking everyone.

"I can't wait to start planning the wedding, omg I can already see it y/n walking down the aisle in her beautiful dress." Daphne said getting more excited by the vision she saw of my wedding day.

"Isn't it to early to plan a wedding? I just proposed to y/n last night" Tom said.

"No it isn't the sooner you start the better" Hermoine said looking at Tom as if he was dumb.

We all laughed at her comment and the way she said it and we all went to our tables to have breakfast, Luna gave me Aurora and she went to the ravenclaw table.

"Hey guys and mini Y/n" Blaise said smiling at Tom, Draco and me.

"Hey Blaise" we all said and we sat down. I sat Aurora on my lap and she started playing with the rings I had on my fingers. We all started talking about random stuff. Luckily it was still weekend so we had nothing to do today so Tom and I decided to go to the black lake.

After breakfast Tom took my hand while my other arm was wrapped around Aurora. We walked to the black lake and we sat on a little bench. Aurora started playing with my hair while Tom and I started talking about the wedding. Even though he thought it was way to early to talk about it he couldn't exactly hide his excitement. We talked about different locations where the wedding could be, and what type of cake we would want, and when I would do shopping for my dress and he for his suit, who we should invite to our wedding, the food and other things.

We decided that our wedding would be not to big, only with close friends and family. After all this talking I saw the picture infront of me. Tom standing infront of everyone waiting for me in his beautiful suit, me walking down the aisle in my beautiful wedding gown. Now standing infront of him and seeing Aurora dirt row waving at me and Tom with her cute little smile. Tom and I say our vows and saw the yes words and the kiss. This picture is just amazing.

*6 months later*

"Girls I can't do this" I said slowly panicking.

"No y/n you can! You out of all people can do this." Daphne said standing besides me placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Daphne is right, besides you can't drop out now, this wedding took months to plan and everyone will be here in about half an hour." Hermoine said.

"Were is Aurora?" I said realizing that she wasn't here.

"Calm down y/n she is with Luna remember she offered to stay with her" Hermoine explained.

"I'm sorry I'm just so stressed about today, but I don't know why because I have looked forward to this day since Tom asked me to marry him but I-" I started but was cut of by Hermoine and Daphne who gave me a tight hug to comfort me.

"You can Do this y/n. Now go change in your dress so we can do your hair and makeup." Daphne said.

I agreed and walked towards my dress that flew in the air because of a spell Hermoine casted. I took the dress and dressed into it. I looked at myself in the mirror, being taking back at how beautiful it was. I felt more powerful like a total princess.