She has your eyes

"Tom?"

"Tom?"

"Toooommmm?"

"Tom wake up"

"Baby wake up"

I tried waking up Tom but he is a heavy sleeper so I didn't succeed. I picked his arm hoping he would wake up. I kisses his cheek but he didn't even move.

"Tom, wake up baby" I asked for the last time. But again he didn't wake nor did he move.

I rolled my eyes and threw the covers away and sat on his lap. "Tom wake up!" I said again.

"TOM WAKE UP NOW!" I almost yelled.

"What!" He said in his sleepy voice.

"Mister I have been trying to wake you up for the last few minutes but you didn't even move a single muscle." I said getting of off him and walked to his dresser to grab a hoodie.

"Well I'm sorry for being a heavy sleeper, but can I just have 10 more minutes." He said turning around and closing his eyes again.

"Seriously Tom!" I said rolling eyes. He just groaned in response.

I wanted to walk over to him to wake him up again but that was when I felt a shark pain in my stomach.

"Ahh! What the fuck!" I said holding onto the dresser to stay in balance with one hand and with the other grabbing onto the bottom of my stomach.

"What now?" Tom said not facing me.

"Tom! I think my water just broke!" I said feeling more pain.

"Seriously?" He said still not turning around he must be thinking that I was just saying that to get him out of bed.

"TOM DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING JOKE TO YOU?!?!" I litterly screamed at him.

Tom quickly turned around and saw, his eyes widened and he looked in shock.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HELP ME!" I said screaming out of pain.

He jumped out the bed and ran towards me, he had a worried look on his face. I saw that he was starting to panick.

"What are you doing get me to the hospital wing" I said with tears in my eyes.

He wrapped an arm around me and grabbed his wand and casted a spell that teleported us to the hospital wing.

"Madam Pomfry help us, My girlfriend is going into laber" Tom practicually yelled. He still held me with his arm to try and support me.

I saw madam Pomfry running to us with a hospital bed. Tom and Pomfry helped me on the bed and both rusted me to a separate room. Tom never let go of my hand. I knew he was trying so hard not to panick. Meanwhile i was crying and screaming in pain.

We got to the room and Pomfry said that i needed to calm down and slow down my breathing. Tom stood besides me holding my hand with both his hands and said that i needed to copy his breathing rhythm.

"You're doing so well Sweetie" Pomfry said reassuring me.

I sqeeuzed Tom's hand and tried copying his breathing, i some what succeed but i was still in so much pain.

"Y/n Sweetie you need to push!" Pomfry said.

"We're going to meet our baby soon, Love" Tom said kissing my forhead.

"Okay on my count, 1.. 2.. 3.. PUSH!" Pomfry said.

"AAHHHH!" I screamed pushing as hard as i could. "Ahh i can't do this!" I said crying for help.