- 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐄 -

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

【。_。】 . 【。_。】

♫︎' I wake up to a call 4:00AM being asked "Where were you and who were you with?" '♫︎

The music began to play as Kokichi got up on stage- and he was wearing  pair of black leather shorts and matching suspenders and tie that hung over his bare torso, he was dressed to impress, as usual.

He walked towards the large pole that stood center stage down the catwalk. Wrapping his slender, smooth fingers around the pole, he warmed up by doing a few small twirls and spins, and earned a few cat calls and comments to encourage him to continue.

♫︎' using both evasive languages and excuses. I'm having a lot of fun with this conversation '♫︎

It had been a week since that night Kokichi and Shuichi were at Kaito's house. However, the blue-headed male had yet to come to the club. Kokichi hadn't seen him since. At first, he was worried he would be called by the police for questioning, but doing a little research, Kokichi learned all about Shuichi Saihara and that there was a large scandal behind that name. But it seemed it was covered up, and Kokichi couldn't dig up much besides Shuichi was fired.

If that was the case, what was his motivation to coming here in the first place? It had to be because of the 'One Night Killer'  right? Kokichi felt anxious. How much did Shuichi know about the case? Worst, how much did he know about Kokichi?

♫︎' Things like "you're my only one" I say it so often I could laugh all day long '♫︎

Kokichi wrapped his legs around the pole as he slid down swiftly and professionally. As he tried to keep appearances outside, inside he felt uneasy. "He said he would take care of everything.." Kokichi thought, biting his glossed lip. "So no matter what happens... I won't be blamed..."

He swung around again and again, continuing his routine.

"But then why hasn't Saihara-chan come here? Does he not suspect me anymore? Is he... really not going to come back here? Maybe if he did suspect me, at least he would come see me.."

♫︎' I simply enjoy "doing it" with someone,  you know? ' ♫︎

"Idiot. Why should I even care?"  Kokichi climbed up the pole before sliding down gracefully, arching his back as his reached his hands forward, men in the crowd tried to touch him as he swung round and round. "He's not my problem anymore. If anything, he's not in harm's way now."

But somehow Kokichi felt that feeling of dread grow in the pit of his stomach; his mind kept going back and forth; whether he was happy Shuichi– a detective was finally leaving him alone, or disappointed because Saihara was the only decent person Oma had met in a long time– a person who didn't care one bit about Kokichi's body– a person who was interesting, and Kokichi found himself excited by. Even if he was being used for information, Kokichi found it better than just one-night stands or private dances.