Chapter Nineteen

𝐿 𝐼 𝐿 𝐼 𝐴 𝑁 𝐴

I woke up in an unknown area. So out of instinct, I looked around frantically until my eyes landed on Luca who was beside me sleeping. I calmed down and laid back down. I rolled over, looking at Luca who was sleeping peacefully. I sighed and turned back over, after a few minutes I realized that I wasn't going to go back to sleep.

I got out of bed making sure not to wake up Luciano. I walked over to one of the suitcases, making sure it was mine before grabbing some clothes. I grabbed the clothes and my phone, walking into the bathroom I turned on the light.

I turned on the faucet hoping it wasn't loud enough to wake him. Once it was at my desired amount of water, I discarded my clothes and stepped in. I grabbed my phone off my stack of clothes and unlocked it. It's three in the freaking morning, I groaned and quietly played some music until I was ready to get out.

Draining the tub, I got out quickly wrapping a towel around my body. It was so warm in the tub and now its cold out here. I dried off before putting my clothes on which was just a sweatshirt and joggers. I brushed my teeth and hair, I'm guessing Luca put our bathroom things up around. I walked back out to see him up and typing away on his phone.

"What are you doing up?" I asked, he looked up to see it was me.

"Just texting Enzo and Ricco," he answered, I nodded and placed my dirty clothes beside my suitcase.

"What are you doing up?" he asked, locking his phone. I shrugged.

"I woke up here and couldn't go back to sleep," I said, "by the way where is here?"

"We are in Kek Lok Si, Malaysia," he said, "well Air Itam, Penang, Malaysia,"

"Where exactly is Malaysia?" I asked folding my dirty clothes placing them in a plastic bag.

"Malaysia is located in Asia," he said going back to his phone after receiving a message. Asia? That's a little over a twenty-four hour flight from Peru, not telling how long it is away from Italy.

"Did I sleep the whole way here?" I asked, causing him to look at me once again.

"For the most part, you did wake up one time and kept asking for...oh what was it? Oh, you asked for picture with a model, so I took a picture with me," he said, trying to hold in his laughter, "you were out of it, like you were sleeping but also not sleeping at the same time,"

"I did?" I asked, with wide eyes, "what makes you think you're a model?"

"No, I made that part up but it would be funny if it did, plus have you seen this body?" he asked smirking. I looked down, probably blushing. I have seen his body and it's model worthy maybe more than model worthy. I may or may have not walked in on him working out one day back at the house in Italy.

"I can tell you are blushing," he called out to me as he walked to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes enough though he was correct.

It's currently around eleven o'clock, Luca and I were walking back into the hotel we are staying at, when we were stopped by an older lady.

"Luciano," she gushed as she hugged him. He chuckled and hugged her back.

"Hi, Mary, how are you and the family?" he asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"We are good," she said before looking over at me, "and who is this lovely lady?" her eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head if she gets them any wider.