[22] this side of paradise

wrote this at 5am

wrote this at 5am

———————

the sun began to illuminate a warm color throughout the room.

the two laid comfortably on the bed. both holding on to eachother.

Your eyes began to open and slowly adjusted to the lighting. ignoring it he scrunched his eyes shut trying to go back to sleep. he felt a weight pressed against your chest.

he peaked open one of his eyes to see kusuo laying his head on his chest. M/n eyes widen as the memories from the night before flooded through his head.

'he must've laid me here' he thought as he ran his fingers through the pink hair locks.

he carefully wrapped his arms back around the boy. he loved the feeling of being with him. he childishly smiled at the sight

not wanting to wake the boy up he decided to stayed still.

sadly it didn't work since the pinkette shuffled as he also began to wake up.

kusuo rolled over on the small bed so he now faced the blank wall. he groaned nuzzling his head onto the pillow signaling he wanted to sleep more.

the h/c haired boy kept his chest pressed against kusuos back. wrapping his arms around his waist trying to collect body heat.

M/n pressed a small kiss on his lovers cheek "goodmorning.." he said slightly pushing himself away so kusuo could roll over they now can lay face to face with eachother.

"goodmorning." kusuo said while staring back. his magenta eyes clearly showing in the morning light.

the psychic couldn't figure out why his powers wouldn't work around M/n but his mind felt completely useless since all he could do was admire the boy.

M/n placed a hand on kusuos cheek playing with a strand of his hair "don't you have school today?" M/n asked

kusuo rolled his eyes "sadly i do. but you do to."

"mm no don't think i will.." the h/c haired boy said cuddling kusuo and pretending to go back to sleep.

"you have to go. kaidou and nendou won't shut up about you" he complained about his friends.

m/n forced himself up on his elbow so he was slightly hovering over the bed. he had a pout on his face not really wanting to go to school.

"fine. but i don't have a uniform so i'll have to go home." he whined cause he didn't want to get up.

"the sun just came up. you have time"

M/n happily stared down at kusuo admiring his features that were adorable with the messy hair.