23

the world left his mouth and immediately got amplified by his cursed speech technique, those words hit the special grade curse and hanami was unable to move now.

it was just like when you fought hanami earlier in the forest and it got you thinking of an idea and you spoke up. "guys, inumaki stops the curse and then we attack." you said while still crouching down.

kamo was the first to agree, "good idea, i wouldnt expect anything less from the l/n clan." he said while keeping one eye open and focused on the curse.

you turned your gaze from hanami towards kamo as he said that, which left you thinking. 'how the hell does he know about my clan.' you questioned. and more and more thoughts entered your head. 'most people dont even know i have a clan, how does he-'

your thoughts were interrupted as you heard something rip open to your side. it was kamos sack which was filled with blood.

he manipulated it and made it look like a beyblade. his hands not to far away from the blood, it was flowing between them. kamo then threw his self made beyblade of blood onwards towards the curse.

right as it made impact, it left a dust around the place which made it unable to see. you werent sure if hanami took damage as it wasnt clear to see yet.

waiting in anticipation, you hoped kamos beyblade did the trick at hurting hanami. the dust cleared up and there was, as expected, no damage taken.

kamo seemed surprised and looked at your way, realizing that what you said earlier really was true.

right as he looked at you, you looked forward and saw megumis nue collapse on to the special grade cursed spirit in front of you.

the bird let out sparks of purple electricity and hanami was now electrified. as if it couldnt get better, a big part of the hard ground under hanami disheveled into small pieces.

you concentrated your shockwave into your legs once more and were ready to launch yourself. right as megumis nue retreated into the air, you jumped towards the curse.

with one leg extended in front of you and with your two arms shielding your face, you were ready for the impact. focusing your technique once more to have a bigger impact right on time.

the bottom of your foot made contact with the side of the curses head. about two seconds later you felt a big, refreshing gust of wind flow from where your foot made contact with its head.

you were glad you had already shielded your face as the small particles of stone from the ground, which megumi made earlier, came flying into all directions due to your shockwave.

but you realized something as you were still in the air, your shockwave took about two full seconds instead of one. which meant you were getting closer and closer to your limit.

you frowned and shook the thought away, not wanting to think of it now. this time was the time to prove that you had gotten stronger than last time where yuuji died.

you would never forgive yourself if you just passed out on the spot and potentially killed someone because of your lack in the teamwork.

using the head of the special grade as a platform for your foot, you jumped back into your previous position. there was still dust flying around so yoi couldnt see if you gave hanami some damage.

as you were still in mid air, megumi attacked once again. taking full advantage of inumakis cursed speech as the special grade was still standing completely still.

he slid his new sword that he pulled out of thin air, against the side of hanamis thigh at an immense speed. you didnt know he could fight with a sword and made a mental note to ask to train with him for sword fighting.

you landed softly on your two feet and megumi got back in his position as well. the dust cleared up and it was now clear what hanamis condition was.

megumis last attack didnt seem to do any damage as the side of the cursed creatures leg was left unscathed, besides for the fabric around it which was torn from megumis sword.

he frowned and let out a soft, "tsk." but as you were inspecting upon closer look, you saw your impact on hanamis helmet like head did even less damage than last time, there was a crack but so miniscule it could be considered insignificant.

you really didnt have much energy left and it showed. looking at the curse and crouching into a defensive fighting position.

but then, the curse spoke up once again. you had forgotten slightly that it had intelligence again. "nerdlihc hsiloof, ti pots" it said in their usual robotic voice.

just like last time, it got translated into your head in an instant, 'stop it, foolish children.' was what hanami said. megumi and kamo seemed a bit freaked out by the fact that the curse showed intelligence on a different level.

inumaki and you already came in contact with its strange language so the two of you were left unbothered. you never let the curse leave your sight as it could do anything at any given moment.

megumi grabbed the side of his head as he was still confused on how he could understand such a language.

hanami motioned their hand towards their shoulder which was wrapped in a big piece of white fabric and spoke up once more. "i merely wish to protect this planet, thats all." the curse said without moving their mouth.

kamo who held his guard high as always figured that everyone else was listening too, he opened his mouth and you looked at him in anticipation.

"that curse is spouting nonsense." kamo spoke up and slightly raised his voice when he neared the end of that sentence. "dont listen!" he added on.