Your Red Eyes/Thrill Seeker

I woke up by the seaside
I looked up and saw the night sky.
I was always afraid of the dark.

But a foolish thrill-seeker as I wanted some adventure.
Anxiety washed me as I stood up
The paranoia attacking me like an assassin
As I heard creepy noises all around me.
And felt the cold breeze against my skin.

Goosebumps came onto my skin as I shivered in the cold, bitter wind
Fear and excitement filled me as I started walking.

The thought of being frightened, scared, and caught between a wild animal and a cliff making me feel strangely giddy
I observed my surroundings, trees, and wildflowers caught my eyes. I walked over to them and looked at them with a smile.

I went over to touch one but the wind suddenly got colder and stronger. A very bright red light shone in front of me and stepped back. A beautiful male came out of it with a devilish smirk and looked at me.  I looked at him in awe. His features were miraculous.

He had long black hair that reached his neck, amazing glowing red eyes, a small nose, and pink, plump lips. He looked...like a full course meal.

His attire looked more expensive than my whole existence: A black leather jacket and black leather pants, with a Gucci undershirt, gold earrings, and diamond necklace.

He cleared his throat and I quickly looked up at the beautiful creature.

"What are you doing here, and why are you trying to pick my flowers?" he said with an annoyed look.
I should be running, I know, but curiosity was killing me.
He's got a bit of an attitude too....oooh.

"I don't see your name on the flowers or anywhere near them though". I said putting my hands on my waist. He raised his eyebrows unamused which made me swallow hard.

He started walking towards me, making my heart jump into my throat immediately. I walked backward and ended up in a tree after three steps. He smirked and walked a little closer to me. I closed my eyes and held my breath.

"You're a bit feisty for your own good, don't you think?" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"This isn't even your land, and yet, your tone of voice isn't how it's supposed to be."
he then smiled wickedly.
"It isn't yours as far as I can see-" I started but he cut me off...

"This whole place is mine."
I widened my eyes. Then rolled them.
"You don't have to boast about it, you know."
I said.
"When I have you singing my name like your favorite song, will that be something to boast about baby?" he gave me a smirk as he lifted my chin. I looked at him in surprise.
He then whispered something in my ear...

' Wake up '

I woke with a start as I breathed heavily from my "dream".

I laid in bed closing my eyes for a while then got up and looked at the end of my bed to see if my kitty was still there.

He was gone but replaced with a figure that made me let out the scream of my life.

A pair of glowing red eyes met mine.

"Missed me, princess?"