✄9

It has been a whole day for Bakugou.

You never texted him. Nada. Nothing. No notifications. You posted or retweeted nothing on Twitter. Hell, there was nothing on your Instagram story. This inconvenience irritated the hell out of him, especially since yesterday you said he was the one you regularly talked to.

If that was the case, where the hell were you?

Bakugou laid in his bed as his phone was silent. It bothered the shit out of him. His phone was never this silent ever since you came into his life.

Did something horrible happen to you?

No, you weren't the type to fight. You said so before as being a hero wasn't you, stating, "my sleep is my exercise, aha"

He growled and flipped to his side to ignore the silent phone. Bakugou knows you're alright. He's sure of it. Besides, he does remember long-distance friends never work out. You probably disliked him anyways.

Day two of your absence....you didn't text Bakugou. He had to lay in his bed at night again with an silent void. Why was he waiting for you? This wasn't him. Waiting for an American to text him. Pfft. Disgrace. Awful.

Maybe school is frustrating her and she's taking a stupid break. Who even knows.

Day fucking three. Absolute shit. Bakugou was fucking done. He went on an angry tantrum on his class, claiming it was too quiet. Never messaged Mina to help as that would degrade his ego. Just went batshit.

It was a problem he now couldn't avoid. He didn't check America's news as he thought to himself, "she didn't get in trouble."

So Bakugou Katsuki brought it upon himself to finally text you first. Hopefully this was all a stupid test for you.

- annoying neighbor

+1 notification

my god.
Hey.

Hm, nothing.

my god.
Respond dipshit.

Again...nothing.

my god.
You're annoying the shit out of me.

Why aren't you responding?

Don't tell me your American ass got into trouble.
[ read ]

annoying neighbor.
what

me?

trouble?

moi romeo

you're wrong!!

my god.
YOU PIECE OF SHIR—)2$3

YOU DUMBASS

annoying neighbor.
KKEHWHE

WHY ARE YOU MAD

my god.
IM NOT FUCKING MAD

annoying neighbor.
GASPS-

are you

wORRIED FOR ME?

my god.
YOURE A FUCKIN CLOWN

YOU HEAR ME?!