✄28

"Helllooo every...everybody! My-my name is, uh, Markiplier!"

Bakugo squinted his eyes at the unfamiliar name. Who the hell was Markiplier? And why is your dumbass claiming your Markiplier? How do you even pronounce the name?

"Who the fuck?"

"Welcome back, um, to anoth-another video of three scary games." You held in a laugh from ruining your joke as you heard Bakugo mumble angrily.

He grunted, "Fucking be normal, dumbass."

"Romeo," You chuckled right after, squealing in delight, "I, uh assume, you miss...miss me?" You teased in a singing voice, a smile evident in your sentence.

"Like hell I do."

"You want-wanted me to call, uh, call, love. Don't worry, I know, um, know- your feelings about me."

Bakugo's face flushed, and he scoffed, covering his phone screen on his chest. His heart thumped at your words. No matter what, you managed to get his body feeling an emotion he never felt before. He wanted to close your distance with him and feel your embrace. Your speech was slowly improving with him, a sign you were getting comfortable. Bakugo enjoyed it, and he needed to keep doing this just to hear you speak a full sentence without stammering.

"Now what do-do you, uh, need? I have school! Big...big exams!"

He bit his tongue. Why did he want you to call?

"Better pass your damn test," Bakugo said, ignoring his loud beating heart and your question.

You giggled, and he heard you shuffling, assuming you were in your bedroom.

"I'll pass-pass the test! Only, uh, only for you, my god." Bakugo gulped. This feeling was growing stronger, the more you called him those words. Were you playing around with him and decided to lure him in for fun? What the hell were you doing to him?

"Stop saying shitty things like that."

You hummed, "How can I not, not, when uh, I like you." You said it so soft. So gentle. It was something he craved to hear to again.

His eyes were wide in shock. Bakugo was glad you couldn't see how embarrassed he looked right now. His mouth in a scowl, his whole face red along with his ears.

"What?" He whispered, way different than his usual attitude.

"Oh, hey! I accepted? Accept, uh, accepted your shitheads request," You avoided Bakugo's reply, giggling right after, "Uh, one tried a, pick-pick up line in broken English."

Bakugo furrowed his brows in annoyance. Dunce face. Typical of him to message you. Bakugo knew you weren't his, but why did he feel such hatred of you saying those things? Why were you ignoring the thing you said that made him feel this way?

"It says, are you google, um, because you are...you are all I am looking for." You laughed afterwards, "I should respond...respond back-"

"(Y/n)." Bakugo started.

You stopped speaking. He heard you stammering to begin a response, but nothing came. Bakugo figured you were waiting for him to add to his sentence. He shut his eyes, confidence flowing through him.

"What the hell do you mean by like you?" You nervously chuckled.

"Uhhhhhhh."

Bakugo scowled, and his fist pounded on his phone, "Tell me damn it."