✄25

- february 13th

Bakugo listened to you playing the piano. Each note he heard soothe him. He couldn't hear you speak as much as he wanted to, but the keyboard was enough for him.

His thoughts were beating him again today. He didn't like them. Even if it was his mind—they only frustrated him till he's drowning in no water.

Why did he feel like everything is his fault?

Why can't he hear some things? Is he going crazy? Is everything too quiet for him?

And why the hell is Deku getting stronger by the day and he isn't?

The answers to these questions were unknown. Though you existed and you are here most of the time. Bakugo understands his shitheads known him longer, but they didn't have the advice he wanted. His pride was immense. Emotional help isn't him. Bakugo preferred the realistic. That's how he'll know he can succeed in life by being beaten down with advice, and he survived it.

Yeah, you could barely speak and you did relax him with your voice, as he hoped for, but your piano skills made his pessimistic thoughts disappear. He didn't know how or why, but they just did.

Bakugo stopped thinking when you messed up for the second time. He heard you hum in disappointment, making him huff in amusement.

"Shit."

"You fucking suck like always." You chuckled in response, cracking your knuckles and lightly strumming on the notes.

"Well-I-you...you, never mind."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, slamming his fist on his phone again. You suppressed a laugh as you heard the now regular beating. "I fucking told you. You don't have to feel so damn uncomfortable with me around." Bakugo stated. His tone was calm, but it had bits of annoyance.

"Uh-huh."

"Cause I'm the real deal. All the other losers are shit."

You laughed, strumming your fingers along your piano to add an effect to his sentence, "I bel-believe you. Just...just gi-no, give me...I-...uh-time." Bakugo responded with a click of his tongue.

You two fell silent. He desperately wanted to say something to keep the silence from invading, but he couldn't. No matter how hard he tried, the only words that came were insults and shitty compliments. Maybe if he tried hard, he could give you a good response? No, that'll never work.

"Bakugo?" You said, but he didn't hear you. And not because he was encased in his thoughts of being an asshole. You hummed, striking on a note loudly. Bakugo scowled at the sound, glaring at his phone as if you were there.

"What the fuck amer-"

"Deaf?" You interrupted him to make your joke. Bakugo huffed, mumbling something under his breath while you chuckled.

"I'm not fucking deaf," He retorted, scoffing, "I can hear just damn fine." His shoulders slumped.

You giggled, "Okay...," You drifted off, Bakugo hearing you shuffle on the other side, "hey-I, uh, have to- lea-leave. Sorry."

Bakugo huffed. He didn't want you to go, and he just wanted to tell you. You were so intriguing. You felt like a remedy to his problems even if you didn't know them. And that's what pissed him off more.

His finger slid towards the end call button, hesitating for a moment, "Whatever."

"Night, Bakugo."

"Fuck off."

"Love you too." You joked, chuckling right after when you heard his infamous scowl.

"YOU DAMN AMERICAN. I'M GOING TO-," You hanged up before he could explode on you. He let out a frustrated sigh, the tip of his ears flushing red.

You were going to be the death of him.

☞ fun fact 028: antarctica is classified as a dessert despite its thick ice :)

- hobos and crackheads allowed

- 2+ notifications

- two members online

( explosions )
Why the h*** are you here?

( all might's child )
it's a group chat :,))

( explosions )
Doesn't mean your a** needs to be here.
...
Don't ignore me loser.

( all might's child )
i'm not-
i'm just leaving you alone
there's a difference

( explosions )
Heh?
When the hell did you get all f****** confident?
Do you even know who you talking to?

( all might's child )
i do..
i do know
it's just that after years of you
and blocking me up until now
i'm not afraid of your insults :,))

( explosions )
Whatever.
I'll still surpass you no matter what.
You need to stop feeding yourself s***** lies all the d*** time nerd.

( all might's child )
mm
i know

( explosions )
STOP F****** SAYING I KNOW ALL THE TIME D*** NERD

( all might's child )
i-
just because i know
do you know?
do you know that you feed yourself lies sometimes?
i'm worried for you
a lot of the times
i just..

( explosions )
Shut the h*** up.
You always do this.

( all might's child )
i know

( explosions )
God f******

- explosions is now offline

( all might's child )
i just wanted to talk-
never mind :,))

- all might's child is now offline