✄15

Bakugo didn't have anything planned for the rest of his winter break. With everyone in the dorms leaving for vacation or to spend time with their families, Bakugo was stuck alone. He didn't want to go home, even though Aizawa insisted he should. Bakugo ignored it and stayed in the dorms with a couple of his other classmates he rarely talks to. He didn't get why he should go home when he goes home on the weekends. Besides, isn't Christmas on a Saturday anyway?

He grunted and flipped to the other side of his, muttering about how stupid he felt and looked right now. His "squad" was already gone, saying their goodbyes to him on the day of their movie night. Kirishima stayed with his family, Kaminari too. Mina and Sero went off to travel, leaving Bakugo.

It was stupid how he felt a tad bit lonely without his shitheads roaming around. After hanging around with them since April, you could say he grew a friendship with them.

Bakugo glanced at his phone as silence erupted more in his dorm. It was even worse when a person overseas managed to get into his life with ease, blow up his phone, and his now gone for vacation. He didn't know when you were coming back, all he knew was that you were going to Europe instead of Japan.

When he saw that message, his heart was literally pounding. Not out from fear or him jumping into conclusions about his feelings for you. That wasn't the case. Bakugo didn't want to admit but, he wasn't ready to see you yet.

He knows you're his age, a shortass, American, a pianist, incredibly annoying, lazy as fuck, has a weird coping mechanism, acted like his shithead "Bakusquad," and the fact that you can fly out to Japan and meet him during academic breaks.

It wasn't like Bakugo saw you as a villain, hell you showed no signs. You were just living your life this entire time.

He'll admit, his heart did pound a few times when he saw your message of you almost coming here. Not from fear. Not because he had feelings for you and was excited to see you. It wasn't those at all.

It was because he wasn't ready to see you yet. I mean, who wouldn't? Texting your number neighbor and they manage to get you to respect them, and they say, "my family wanted to go to japan, but my dad's friend already had company over so we are going to europe!" Isn't that fucking scary? Bakugo barely knows you, and you hardly know him.

His phone pinged, making him huff in annoyance. Grabbing it off his bedside table, Bakugo grunted at who texted him, but he started to respond.

- shitty hair

- +3 notifications

shitty hair.
Hey bakubro!

just wanted to check in on you! :)

are you still at the dorms?

bakubro.
Tch

Yeah, what about it shithead

shitty hair.
oh, nothing at all

you know you can come over when you want to my house, even during holidays just not on the holiday

my mom doesn't mind :)

bakubro.
You think I'm lonely or sum shit

shitty hair.
uh, yeah man

you're at the dorms

bakubro.
YOUR ASS = GONE

I'm not lonely

shitty hair.
lmaooo

dude