Phil

It was two days later when Phil found the time to actually get away from the newly rebuilt L'manburg.

The rebuilding efforts were admirable, but Phil knew it was useless in the long run. He had seen many a kingdom and nation rise and fall. Hell, even his own empire that he built with his best friend and blood brother, he had seen rise and fall.

This nation would be no different.

But that isn't what he needs to focus on. Techno had claimed he found something incredibly interesting that he needed help with. So, Phil has come to help.

Stepping out of the nether portal, with his insistent guide, Dream, Phil glances around the cold tundra and had to suppress a chuckle. Techno had apparently missed their old home.

"Techno is going to show you his interesting new companion. Dream XD and I will help gather his other companions he left at his old base. Good luck, and don't do anything stupid." Dream warns, before leaving Phil to wander in the direction he pointed in.

Phil frowns at the rude behavior of the server admin. But, the winged immortal simply wanders in the direction the demigod had pointed in. After a few minutes of wandering, Phil finds a newly built, cozy little cottage.

It was quite beautiful and peaceful. It would seem odd that the chosen acolyte of the Blood God would live in a place such as this for anyone who didn't know him well.

Phil smiles lightly before making his way to the door and knocking. A loud squeak is heard from inside, making Phil furrow his eyebrows.

The door opens to Techno with a young half piglin clutching the end of his cloak. Techno laughs awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Phil, Arrow. Arrow, Phil. Now that introductions are out of the way, Phil help! How does one parent a new player?!" Techno quickly bombards Phil with information.

Phil leans back, mind reeling. "Mate- Techno, slow down. I- what?"

Techno sighs and backs up, inviting Phil in, Arrow scampering further into the house to hide.

"Come on in. This will take a while."

__________________

"So, just to clarify. You found this kid bleeding out, being chased and decided to help. But since their home server is this glitched out server you want to take precautions to make sure they don't die. You then decided the best way to do that would be to adopt them. Did I get all that right?" Phil asks exhausted.

"Mmm yup."

"Techno, mate, what the hell?"

Techno laughs quietly to himself.
"Well, you adopt kids all the time! I thought I'd give it a try!"

That comment sent Phil into a cackling fit. This was nice.

"Honestly, though..." Phil starts, growing serious. "Parenting depends on the kid. The best I can give you is come up with a list of rules, a list of chores, and a list of rewards. Then just keep the kid feed and healthy." Phil explains a small smile spreading across his face.

Phil pulls out a pen and paper, quickly jotting down a list of necessities such as a grocery list, clothes, good children's medicine, as well as bedding/stuffies. Then the older man hands his friend the list.